Dear members,

A new Media Of The Month 10/2017 contest just kicked off, you can start voting for the media you like the most in our media gallery.

The media gallery can be accessed via the Navigation Bar (Media) or directly by following this link: CCF MEDIA

You are allowed to vote up to 1 time(s).

Good luck to everyone !
CCF Staff

Dear members,

This month, thanks to your votes, turbozig media has been awarded Media Of The Month 10/2017.

full

View the media page.

Thank you to all of the participants and come back next month for our new Media Of The Month award!!!

The CCF Staff

Congratulations Ziggy, in a photographic demanding place such as this to have a photo that stands out is quite the accomplishment. Well Done.:thumbs:

However (there is always a However right?) I cannot find the picture that Ziggy won with. When I click on the media in Nik's thread it says I do not have permission to be there. I looked through the photos in the media area but cannot find it. Found other winners from months past, sometimes I feel like I am getting so old and losing touch somehow.:Biggrin: Are the newest pictures on the first media page?

Please show me Ziggy's picture.:Confused5:

There must be a "special" members only section ... I didn't see many photos (other than a couple of pages on the media dropdown) to vote from this month either ... hmmmm

I did polish the trophy up from last month (thank you again) for this months winner though ...

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Same here Murray. You are not alone amigo. :thumbs:

Lol,

@turbozig the album you have you pic in is marked as private hence only mods/admins and select users can view it.

You'll need to change the Who Can View option on the album to have others see it. I can change it for you if you can't find the option with your permission.

I guess a sort of a design gap for my MOTM feature.

Reactions: ddgermann
Lol,

@turbozig the album you have you pic in is marked as private hence only mods/admins and select users can view it.

You'll need to change the Who Can View option on the album to have others see it.

Ahhhhhhh .... Bazinga! ..... maybe I was correct ... ;)

Last edited:
Lol,

You'll need to change the Who Can View option on the album to have others see it. I can change it for you if you can't find the option with your permission.

Please go ahead and change it Nik. My apologies, I cannot figure out how to change it myself. Are you able to supply a navigation flow chart to get to the right area for the future?

... maybe there was an accounting error or the presenter had the runner-up envelope ... :Biggrin:

all kidding aside ... I remember that shot of Ziggy's and I loved the "Alberta Flavour" to it ...
I was really, really, really hoping that an upcoming MOTM winner would be one with a
different colour and a pipeline (East) in the background ;) (sorry just can't dial-down the humour)

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
To change permissions for an existing album go to Media then select My Albums on left hand side, select your album then you will see this option on the right handside block (see attached). Hit the change permissions link and rest should be self explanatory.

I've changed the defaults for new albums to be viewable by all so hopefully we won't have this issue again. You will however need to go back and check your existing albums are Viewable by All members.

Davenport Open House   Canadian Corvette Forums.png