Dear members,

A new Media Of The Month 09/2016 contest just kicked off, you can start voting for the media you like the most in our media gallery.

The media gallery can be accessed via the Navigation Bar (Media) or directly by following this link: Media | Canadian Corvette Forums

You are allowed to vote up to 1 time(s).

Good luck to everyone !
CCF Staff

Sometimes I think I am clueless. Until today I did not see any of those pictures, has technology passed me by?:Banghead:

Great shot Graham, there were some really well done photographs in the running for MOTM.

Wear the banner with pride because your picture is indeed a good one Graham.:Cheers2:

Reactions: nascar03
Don't forget you can vote for ANY pic in any album in our media library for Sept. Simply click into the pic and you'll see a Vote for MOTM button on the right hand side (or you can click on the little trophy in thumbnail view).

To make your pic eligible please ensure your Album permissions are set to 'Can View Media: Everyone'. You can change permissions by going into your album and clicking change permissions on the right hand side box (called unimaginatively) Album Permissions.

Dear members,

This month, thanks to your votes, Rruuff Day media has been awarded Media Of The Month 09/2016.

full

View the media page.

Thank you to all of the participants and come back next month for our new Media Of The Month award!!!

The CCF Staff