what do u guys use for paint protection. 3M???? and where

Here’s some threads on this.

Reactions: ccltj and Ita vette
Reactions: Ita vette
SPL | Certified XPEL & Ceramic Pro Installers | ECU Tuning | Performance & Styling Speed Shop
This looks like the way to go? Ziggy loves the product and it has a 10 yr. warranty. Click on link. I never bothered; but, might consider if I buy a C8?
It costs $1680.00 here in Vancouver for pkg C which is basically the front end (hood & front fenders to doors edge) + taxes. A lot of money - or, not? I guess if you plan on doing a lot of highway driving it probably would be worth it; especially, if you plan on keeping the car for a long time.

It costs $1680.00 here in Vancouver for pkg C which is basically the front end (hood & front fenders to doors edge) + taxes. A lot of money - or, not? I guess if you plan on doing a lot of highway driving it probably would be worth it; especially, if you plan on keeping the car for a long time.

Seems to be the average going rate for the hiway package.
Mine was over 3k by the time it was done. The windows were tinted in that price as well. 👍

thank u ...i just do t want chips on my 2019... Looks like i will b getting it... much better then 3m i hear...thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.