Jul 30, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C7 Z06
Province
MB
Is it just a Manitoba thing, or does everywhere in this Country have terrible weather every May long too? It never ceases to amaze me that we inevitably get rain. It could be +25 and sunny the entire week leading up to weekend and the weather pulls a 180 and in comes the rain and haze. It would be nice to actually have the corvette out one May long weekend in my lifetime. End rant.

Is it just a Manitoba thing, or does everywhere in this Country have terrible weather every May long too? It never ceases to amaze me that we inevitably get rain. It could be +25 and sunny the entire week leading up to weekend and the weather pulls a 180 and in comes the rain and haze. It would be nice to actually have the corvette out one May long weekend in my lifetime. End rant.
Must apologize as it appears we passed that on east to you. Was rainy cold here right up to yesterday when it stated to come around. -3 last night but clear sky and sunshine to start the day. Only suppose to hit 15 but after last week, I'll take it.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Feel you pain. Forecast for the island of Newfoundland from VOCM. In parts of Labrador it is worse. At least it will put out the forest fires.

It’s going to be a very wet long weekend for much of the island.

On the west coast, Environment Canada has issued a rainfall warning for Bay St. George up to Gros Morne. Between 40 and 65 mm is possible, with upwards of 85 mm possible in areas of heaviest rain between today and tomorrow.

Environment Canada says there will be a brief break where the rain will taper off to drizzle or showers Sunday morning, but things will quickly ramp up again as a second system moves in.
Meanwhile, those systems are expected move across the island bringing a mix of wind, rain and snow to the Northern Peninsula, Central, and Northeastern Newfoundland.

Between 20 and 40 mm of rain and 5 to 10 cm of snow are expected in those areas.

The rain will begin throughout the day today, while the snow will begin late Sunday on the Northern Peninsula and early Monday further east.

As well, strong northerly winds are expected to develop Sunday night, gusting up around 70 km/h. Those will diminish during the day on Monday.

May Long Weekend weather rather humdrum and with the streets in my Community still not swept.
They power-brushed all the rock off boulevards onto the roads ... so still waiting :Rage:
Going to head North to open the cabin and then to Edmonton on Tuesday
to get the last of new Winter Blizzaks replaced on wheels I just swapped off a
daily driver as I could not pass on awesome out-of-season savings. Ready for fall.
Looks like my entire over-night trip will have nothing but rain.
Still had snow falling last week. The only break for a feeling of weather-warmth of any sort so far
is when video-chatting with a friend floating in his Thailand Swimming-pool while we stream playoff Hockey.

Must apologize as it appears we passed that on east to you. Was rainy cold here right up to yesterday when it stated to come around. -3 last night but clear sky and sunshine to start the day. Only suppose to hit 15 but after last week, I'll take it.
You guys pass it on to us every year it seems, but the sky looks to be clearing up today, just in time for me to return back to work where I can no longer sit on the deck

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Raining out West here in BC as well.
Normally this would be the Western Canada Corvette Weekend in Kelowna..
Always a great time.
But alas.. we are on Provincial area lockdown here for a few more days.
No travelling to other areas .

graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread