Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Just wondered if anyone one the forum has one the "Master Blaster" car dryers.

I have been thinking of getting one and thought I would ask for opinions if they work well or not. I had been using my air compressor but it is shot, I can only get the parts from Sears in the US, they won't even ship them to Canada. Sears Canada does not carry the same model.

Thanks in advance.

I've not used one Murray but I've talked to people online who have and they say they're good.
The only thing I've noticed personally is that the final stage of an auto car wash is the blow-dry stage and it seems to work quite well.

I did a quick search online and they are about $450....so not cheap by any means.

What prices have you found?

C.

I have never used one, and frankly I just can not justify the cost of these things.

Blaster ::::: This is one sold by E-Shine.

I do however have a good and much cheaper solution. After finishing washing, and drying my car with my cotton towels, I finish off the drying with my electric leaf blower. Gets in all the nook and crannies and does a pretty good job. Try it, you may be surprised in the results.

Yes.

I dry with towels, or my chamois. After I take a drive, and then do a final once-over. All the water inside the car will come out, and I usually have my destination set to home then. The final swipe ensures I have a picture perfect car the next time I leave the garage and piss my neighbours off.

I think that for the price of the blaster, maybe you could buy another compressor, dry the car whit a good syntetic chamois (the one they use in car wash) and finish the job whit the blow gun, and still have the use of the compressor for all other air tools. This is what I use at home, compressed air is gret around tail light, mirrors and all other little spot hard to reach whit the chamois. :seeya:

Steph.

First I'll never buy anything from Sears and I doubt they will be around in another 12 months

ANYWAY -I use a $40 electric leaf blower and finish off with a couple miro towels ,fast and easy .And yes the leaf blower came from sears :D

First I'll never buy anything from Sears and I doubt they will be around in another 12 months

ANYWAY -I use a $40 electric leaf blower and finish off with a couple miro towels ,fast and easy .And yes the leaf blower came from sears :D

A leaf blower. I've heard of people using one but never have myself. I need a leaf blower anyway so maybe that's the way I'll go.

Don't buy from Sears...Check.:D

C.

A leaf blower. I've heard of people using one but never have myself. I need a leaf blower anyway so maybe that's the way I'll go.

Don't buy from Sears...Check.:D

C.

I see where Brian uses one .What they do that is good is blow the water out of mirrors ,cracks and crevices but it still takes a finial quick wipe down .Now Brian might have one that puts out 12,000 CFM :eek:

Dan thank you very much for the offer. I spoke to a buddy of mine in Michigan and he is going to order the rebuild kit for me. Sears won't even take an order from Canada to ship to the US. No wonder they are in trouble. Strange they did not mention this when I bought the compressor.

Again appreciated.

Hope the weather is holding up in Florida. Are you going to take in any of the speed week races? The short tracks would be my destination.

Have fun.

Thanks to everyone else for their input on the Master Blaster. I agree it is expensive, the leaf blower is something I had not thought of before. Jabroni, I will have a look at the unit you bought, thanks for the link.

I use a Yardworks leaf blower. Works fanatstic! It's dedicated for my car so I don't have to worry about debris in it. Best thing...it was only $40! If I bought another, I'd buy a cordless one, preferably lithium ion.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I use a Yardworks leaf blower. Works fanatstic! It's dedicated for my car so I don't have to worry about debris in it. Best thing...it was only $40! If I bought another, I'd buy a cordless one, preferably lithium ion.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thanks Justin. That's probably the way I'll go. I'd rather spend the difference of the vettes. :D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.