I think March will open up Z06 allocations and honestly if someone can grab a 70th Z06 simply do it for its rarity! The plant built one this week (VIN#123). Tomorrow morning at 9am they typically update the window stickers so I'll post up more stats for this week as they built 12 more Z06 too...

Reactions: DenisC8
Still on for March 9th allocations ?? I think this number will determine for many of us at the top of a list (top 20) whether we will wind up with a car early vs late summer, which will then determine whether those top 20 are wanting/willing to wait for MY24 or not, depending on switchover date. Can't wait to hear the March numbers !!

Reactions: CamsC8
Still on for March 9th allocations ?? I think this number will determine for many of us at the top of a list (top 20) whether we will wind up with a car early vs late summer, which will then determine whether those top 20 are wanting/willing to wait for MY24 or not, depending on switchover date. Can't wait to hear the March numbers !!
We are still on track for march 09 allocations. Also keep in mind that if a dealer gets 10 allocations and calls 10 costumers 1-2 might decline to place an order so you might move up few extra spots in line.

Reactions: Neils
today is allocation day, has anyone heard any good news?
Denis, 7 for BC and 3 for Spencer's. Anyone ever get WN numbers?
Breakdown of Z51, Mag ride and other constraints will come next Thursday.
Z06 allocations to follow later in the month.

Denis, 7 for BC and 3 for Spencer's. Anyone ever get WN numbers?
Breakdown of Z51, Mag ride and other constraints will come next Thursday.
Z06 allocations to follow later in the month.
wow only 3 for Spencer, someone guessed 10 was hoping they were right but I guess another crappy winter money of low volume. Means a late summer delivery at best for those of us in the Top 20. Thanks for the info !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.