WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
WOW spring must be here---gett'n the fever now!!! Great day out at Dasilva Motorsports for their Open house--lots of familiar faces as they come out to inspect the spotless shop--and eye candy gallour!!

Someone even drove their vette!!

Scene of all the action today!!

The man himself to greet all comers---coffee, dounuts--great set up!!

Tons of projects on the go at Dasilva's--class act !!

Chevelle SS---NICE !!

This is the same blower that I am getting in 3 weeks!!! CAN'T WAIT !!

A nice momento that a customer made for Dasilva--a wooden truck!!

Here's a few snaps I took, all in all a fantastic morning with a great array of cars.

If I was going to slip one into my pocket and walk out this would be it.
IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

Latest in run flat technology on this beautiful Chevelle
IMG_5729.jpg

And they just keep on coming
DSCN0339.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg

Great pictures you guys!!! Almost feel as if I'd been there. Manny great shop pictures and it looks as full as ever!! Looking forward to my spring visit and the great coping event. Really like the F-100 Brian and it looks great on Mannys counter!! Well Done!!!
Rob

Bummer to have missed the O/H. Was tied up (literally.:D)

Thanks for posting all the great pics guys. Well done!

Manny's is looking as busy and as sharp as ever.
icon14.gif

Can't wait to get up there for my Corsa install in March. (I hope we get an early spring).

C.

Great bunch of pictures you two. Hey Wayne, I guess I missed that blue seat cover in the one shot you posted. Must be getting old.
Sorry I missed you guys Willie. I did see that corvette coming through Cambridge on my way home, I gave the normal wave, but forgot I was driving the Fusion.
Thanks for the nice words on the little wood F-1. It will look great in Manny's office.

A great big thank you to all that came out for the open house , an even bigger thank you to Brian who delivered that awesome wooden Ford pick up that he hand built for me . It will be cherish and a part of our family .

Over the years this business has allowed me to meet some great people and a lot of them have become good friends .
To all of you I say , Thanks for your support :D

See you all May 23rd at the Coping Center Charity Corvette Show :canada:

Last edited:
hey Brian---I did not know you where the craftsman who did the Ford truck woodcarving---Wow--super job!!! Have to see in person to apprieciate the hours that went into this piece of art!!!

hey Brian---I did not know you where the craftsman who did the Ford truck woodcarving---Wow--super job!!! Have to see in person to apprieciate the hours that went into this piece of art!!!

LOL... thanks Willy. I enjoy making some of these things. So it is not any kind of hard work. Just gives me something to do in the winter.
Sorrry I missed you yesterday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread