Feb 16, 2013
Oxford Mills, On
VetteCoins
Car
1981 C3 / 1988 C4
Just picked up my Magnaflow S/S exhaust. $750 US + $100 Cdn duty. Drove to Advanced Auto Parts in Ogdensburg, NY (20 min). Filled up the Focus, got a few groceries and had a Habanero Bacon QPC while We were there too.:canada:

Just picked up my Magnaflow S/S exhaust. $750 US + $100 Cdn duty. Drove to Advanced Auto Parts in Ogdensburg, NY (20 min). Filled up the Focus, got a few groceries and had a Habanero Bacon QPC while We were there too.:canada:

Awesome Range -- is that cat back including everything and provision for o2 sensors?
Thanks -- I'll check out Adv. Auto in the burg --

I see they have a decent sale on right now.

C.

Awesome Range -- is that cat back including everything and provision for o2 sensors?
Thanks -- I'll check out Adv. Auto in the burg --

I see they have a decent sale on right now.

C.

Colin, it'll be axle back so your LG longtubes will bolt right up with no problem. They have a nice deep sound and don't drone at highway speeds. They are considered too mellow for most Vette guys, but I love mine. Headers and cam really woke it up.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Colin, it'll be axle back so your LG longtubes will bolt right up with no problem. They have a nice deep sound and don't drone at highway speeds. They are considered too mellow for most Vette guys, but I love mine. Headers and cam really woke it up.

Sorry Justin, I should have said it's for my soon to arrive C4 ('94) from Victoria. BC. -- and the beauty of it is I"m going to pick it up and Steamer is gonna help drive it home. Leave Aug.22.

So just preplaning a few mods: exhaust and itake and then a tune.

Stay tuned for details and sched. I'll post something in our 519 forum.

Colin.

Here goes.....first of all, $100 is the HST, which is all that is applied to a car part made in the USA. When I opened it up, it looked very good quality, well packaged and complete. It bolted right up, took about an hour to get it all hanging nicely, everything lined up perfectly. Now, the sound. Very nice, not loud, sounds throaty, but not obnoxious.

Sorry Justin, I should have said it's for my soon to arrive C4 ('94) from Victoria. BC. -- and the beauty of it is I"m going to pick it up and Steamer is gonna help drive it home. Leave Aug.22.

So just preplaning a few mods: exhaust and itake and then a tune.

Stay tuned for details and sched. I'll post something in our 519 forum.

Colin.

Sick! What an awesome purchase. Can't wait to see it. Great excuse for a roadtrip.:thumbup:

Sick! What an awesome purchase. Can't wait to see it. Great excuse for a roadtrip.:thumbup:

Yeah I've always liked the C4's especially the later ones -- I wanted Brian's (from Caledonia) but he'd never sell it ..... Now Steamer found this one and it's the one for me.
Sounds like the Magnaflow would be a nice addition along with an intake and tune.

I see Performance Improvements sells them -- I'll have to phone Kevin in Guelph to see what his price is first.

We'll see. Gonna be a great trip out west.

Will have to hook up when I get back for sure.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread