Power User
Mar 27, 2019
Bonnyville
VetteCoins
Car
70th #1259
Province
AB
So here is what I have ordered. Vossen H5 in 21” rears and 20” fronts. Upping the diameter has solved the offset issue but rears will be 325’s instead of 335’s.
Increased weight of the wheel is evened out by installing non-runflat Michelin PS4’s. One of my favourite tires as well. As for colour, watch the video.

Always open to comments.

So here is what I have ordered. Vossen H5 in 21” rears and 20” fronts. Upping the diameter has solved the offset issue but rears will be 325’s instead of 335’s.
Increased weight of the wheel is evened out by installing non-runflat Michelin PS4’s. One of my favourite tires as well. As for colour, watch the video.

Always open to comments.

Gorgeous wheels. I assume you went with the bronze in the vid? Or whatever fancy name they have for that colour... lol

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Gorgeous wheels. I assume you went with the bronze in the vid? Or whatever fancy name they have for that colour... lol
Bronze, identical to the video. I went out of my comfort zone as I do not normally stray too far from factory.
1644947803820.png
So going to 21" rears and 20 inch fronts has me a little nervous. It just isn't the diameter but I am increasing to 295/25 zr 20 (stock is 285/30 zr 19) and on the rears going to a 325/30 zr 21 (stock is 335/30zr 20). The dealer in Edmonton says I will be happy and they will guarantee the fitment. Car will sit up approximately 1/3" higher. Had to go with Michelin 4S rubber (no biggee its a great tire) in a non-run flat.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Stock rear tire is 335/25/20. If you are putting a 325/30/21 in the back your speedo reading will be way off.

Sorry my bad. Rears are 325/25. Too many numbers floating around. I spent the last two days in tire sizes, offsets, radius, diameter, concave depth, contact patch, etc....

R u keeping stock offset #'s? I see on Vossen's site the HF-5 in a 20" wheel has a maximum offset of +48. I run a 20x12.5" +47 and I can tell you a 20x12" +48 (Vossen's maximum offset on that size wheel) will fit. Compared to stock your wheel face will be pushed out 11mm which is totally fine.

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
+50 in the back brings the face of the wheel in 2mm compared to the +48 maximum for that Vossen wheel in 20" diameter, basically like I said earlier a 20" wheel in the +48 offset will fit in the back.

You don't sound 100% confident you want to go +1 in sizing so if you were worried only because of the limitation of the rear offset sizing from them in the 20" wheel don't be...............20x12 +48mm will fit in the back. Just sayin'

How wide of a front wheel are you running?

Bronze, identical to the video. I went out of my comfort zone as I do not normally stray too far from factory.View attachment 92973 So going to 21" rears and 20 inch fronts has me a little nervous. It just isn't the diameter but I am increasing to 295/25 zr 20 (stock is 285/30 zr 19) and on the rears going to a 325/30 zr 21 (stock is 335/30zr 20). The dealer in Edmonton says I will be happy and they will guarantee the fitment. Car will sit up approximately 1/3" higher. Had to go with Michelin 4S rubber (no biggee its a great tire) in a non-run flat.
They look great. I would likely have gone with the gunmetal for my DSOM but that's just me.. If you don't mind, What was the FOB cost? Pm me if you prefer.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.