Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
IMG_6809.JPG
I was out for lunch with a couple of car friends the other day. Dave does the LS swaps into street rods and the like and threw more LS info at me than I could absorb in one go. Steve, while a muscle car guy, with a crate 454 in his '70 Chevelle, also has a 2006 Z06 Corvette. I got to drive it too. It makes our 2005 seem a little on the tame side. It was a memorable afternoon. This picture was taken a year ago when the guys were at our place. Steve had the car raised back up to the normal ride height since that picture was taken.

Last edited:
Miss our Day at Doug's Keith. I was on my way to Peterborough a couple of weeks ago and saw a group of hot rods, customs, muscle cars, Corvettes heading the other way. Apparently there was a show on in Haliburton, some great looking rides coming from your direction. Hope things are good Keith, take care of yourself.

Reactions: Keith Tedford
A couple of weeks ago friends called us up for a spurs of the moment cruise and ended up at Haliburton and Kosy Korner for lunch. There were 27 Mustangs there from the Barrie area. A couple of big dollar car supercharged and making around 1000 hp so we were told. I was talking to one guy with an older supercharged Mustang. He had to have it detuned to around 440 hp so that he could actually use the horsepower. Wheel wells wouldn't handle a big tire and he wasn't about to back half the car or anything radical.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Probably the same weekend Keith. How was lunch at the Cozy? That place has been there forever, the food is usually good, like to go for breakfast there. Lets try to meet up for lunch there one day, it will have to be late November early December, I have some issues.

Reactions: 2mnycars
Probably the same weekend Keith. How was lunch at the Cozy? That place has been there forever, the food is usually good, like to go for breakfast there. Lets try to meet up for lunch there one day, it will have to be late November early December, I have some issues.
Sounds like a plan. When the salt goes down, the Corvette goes away. Usually after Remembrance day. We can always bring the Jimmy for a run.

Keith

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread