Are any of you Hamilton/Ancaster folks attending the Hamilton Airport Car Show this Saturday? I am curious about attending as it is a heritage and classic car show and I am wondering if us new cars wouldn't quite fit in?

Wife's thoughts are that this car became a classic the day it rolled off the line and laughed at the thought that I ever concerned myself with whether I might fit in eheh.

Are any of you Hamilton/Ancaster folks attending the Hamilton Airport Car Show this Saturday? I am curious about attending as it is a heritage and classic car show and I am wondering if us new cars wouldn't quite fit in?

Wife's thoughts are that this car became a classic the day it rolled off the line and laughed at the thought that I ever concerned myself with whether I might fit in eheh.

I'm going to go, pretty sure it's for cars at least 20 years old, then again a lot of people have trouble telling the age of Corvettes. :)

1a%20Jul%2022%202015-X2.jpg

All in all a very good day, Bobbies has all the parking in the world, beer and affordable food, what more could you ask for?
No idea where the graffiti came from.

Below Tony, Cathy, me and Hank... well hidden behind our cars.

2%20Jul%2022%202015-X2.jpg

Tony's non Corvette doing a very good impression of how Mercedes convertibles roll.
4%20Jul%2022%202015-X2.jpg

...that would be ... side windows UP.

Hanks beautiful FRC, best license plate ever.
3%20Jul%2022%202015-X2.jpg

My '04
5%20Jul%2022%202015-X2.jpg

Sorry the rest of you couldn't make it, hope there's a big turn out for Steamer on August 22nd (official notice to come).

Wayne are you still planning a late August get together? I am going to do my best to make it to the event. Hope to get to see Rob a couple of times, at least once to watch trains roll by. Damn we are exciting guys aren't we???

Yep, the 22 Theme will continue, August 22nd at Bobbies in Mount Hope, just after Rob (Steamer) lands at the airport. I'll post the time and details in a new thread so more people will notice it.

Just noticed the "Happy Birthday" what a nice touch.

It went very well, a great turnout. , Murray came down (not a small feat) as it was a 3 hour plus drive. He was the only one with a camera, he'll post the pics tomorrow in the August 22nd meeting thread, this is the July 22nd. meeting thread. Hope everything went well with your mother.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.