Badvette

2 You're 10
Aug 20, 2010
Bowmanville Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Z51
Hey Guys, I'm looking for feedback on if anyone has tried to lower their C6 using the lowering bolt kit offered by Corvette Central. Did it hinder performance in an way shape or form? Thanks

Hey Guys, I'm looking for feedback on if anyone has tried to lower their C6 using the lowering bolt kit offered by Corvette Central. Did it hinder performance in an way shape or form? Thanks

I make my own from stock ones . I have had zero complaints and gr eat results . There is no loss of performance at all . There is forsure a much better feel from the suspension :D

Thx
[email protected]

Do you install these types of things Manny?

I sure do , that as well as just about any performance mod that exists :D
I have been building performance Corvette's for a few years . Heads ,cams ,blowers,turbos , suspension ,brakes, cooling ,pretty much one stop shopping .

Call me anytime
416-873-1779

Thx
[email protected]

Cool that works! Heres what i'm going to do B&B Bullets, Vararam, Lowering bushings,and a tune! I'll supply all the parts just looking for the labour unless you can do better with the parts prices.

Cool that works! Heres what i'm going to do B&B Bullets, Vararam, Lowering bushings,and a tune! I'll supply all the parts just looking for the labour unless you can do better with the parts prices.

You my want to rethink the bullits , as they will be very loud and droney on your vette .

I am a Vararam dealer , and have the bushings . I can do the B&Bs or any other exhaust you wish . I would suggest the Bassani exhaust for your Vette . They look and sound great and no drone .

Vararam installed $525.00
Lowering bushings , front and rear installed $300.00
Cat-back exhaust install only $100.00
B&B bullits cat-back system $1475.00 or Bassani for the same price.
Tune $450.00

All prices include taxes.

Thx
[email protected]

Thats fantastic one stop shopping, You've made this very easy and I look forward to meeting you, and you will definatley be seeing me in the early spring. What the hell is this drone thing on the bullits anyways?

Thats fantastic one stop shopping, You've made this very easy and I look forward to meeting you, and you will definatley be seeing me in the early spring. What the hell is this drone thing on the bullits anyways?

Look forward to meeting you as well .

Drone is a harmonic resonance that some exhaust system's produce . The drone is very loud, to the point you can't even have a conversation . It will drive you nuts cruising around and even more out on the highway .The B&B's and Borlas are the worst for it .

Thx
[email protected]

Manny, next time you install the lowering bolts, take pics/vids. I may want to do that work myself if its bolt on in the spring. Cost of the Bolts/bushings?

If you do it yourself , you can save the cost of the bushing by using your existing one's . It's not an easy install without a lift but can be done . I will do a write-up for you in the next few day :D

Thx
[email protected]

Thanks for all your help Manny, I will definatley be booking some shop time with you early in the spring. Doing the Cam looks real appetizing aswell!

Thanks again for your time

Cam

No problem Cam, be more than happy to help put a smile on your face :

Book early as most on here will tell tell you that I am usually booked 2 month in advance come March :D

TTYS
[email protected]

Can I book now for an early spot in April?

You can , just need to know what you intend to do , so that I might book enough time . It is important to remember that I do (1) Vette at a time . So your car gets my total attention . That mean's that we need to book time based on your parts and required labor.

Please give me a call and we can come up with aan end result that you are after and book your time for April .

416-873-1779

Thx
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.