Aug 26, 2021
Montreal
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2023 C8 Z51
Province
QC
Wish they had this for the SR (in 2024), so I could enjoy the color until I can get onto an E-Ray list and get an allocation for one some 3 years from now. My 1st color choice for the SR is RB, and I found ELB to be a bit too much on the dark side. This one looks stunning, and a metallic paint too. It would be my color of choice for the E-Ray no doubt !! Now come on GM, announce you are offering it on the 2024 SR as well !!

Attachments

• tempImage0heBoF.png
    tempImage0heBoF.png
    370 KB · Views: 669
  • tempImagef0r2iN.png
    tempImagef0r2iN.png
    151 KB · Views: 285
  • tempImageJbPaEJ.png
    tempImageJbPaEJ.png
    165 KB · Views: 280
  • tempImageBeObXo.png
    tempImageBeObXo.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 268
  • tempImage9zgfng.png
    tempImage9zgfng.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 276
Riptide blue will be available on all 2024 C8s
Really ? Most articles talk about the 3 new colors tied to the E-Ray visualizer, so I assumed it was 3 unique colours ONLY for the E-Ray. If you are saying that those 3 colours are add-ons for all versions of the C8, then I am a very happy man, expect that now I will likely have to pass on allocations if called in March until they start offering the 2024 model (when does the switchover happen, March, April or May ) ?? Man, I had no clue, thanks for that info !!

Last edited:
Really ? Most articles talk about the 3 new colors tied to the E-Ray visualizer, so I assumed it was 3 unique colours ONLY for the E-Ray. If you are saying that those 3 colours are add-ons for all versions of the C8, then I am a very happy man, expect that now I will likely have to pass on allocations if called in March until they start offering the 2024 model (when does the switchover happen, March, April or May ) ?? Man, I had no clue, thanks for that info !!
Don't bother with articles. Go with the visualizer or build your own to find colours (when available of course)

Last edited:
Don't bother with articles. Go with the visualizer or build your own to find colours (when available of course)
that is my very challenge. 2024 SR visualizer will not be online for sometime and in the meantime I may get a call before that visualizer goes live to place an order for a MY23. If I knew for sure that the RBM is an option for the MY24 SR, I would pass on my allocation call until the switchover happens.

Am confused, when does the switchover take place ? I recall last year was sometime end of March but some people are talking May.

that is my very challenge. 2024 SR visualizer will not be online for sometime and in the meantime I may get a call before that visualizer goes live to place an order for a MY23. If I knew for sure that the RBM is an option for the MY24 SR, I would pass on my allocation call until the switchover happens.

Am confused, when does the switchover take place ? I recall last year was sometime end of March but some people are talking May.
I'm no expert on Corvette but I believe the switchover was usually at the end of June before Covid and the strike and the issue the C8 roll out had with electronics.
I was told that was the roll over for the C7, but that's second hand info.
Last year it was May so I expect the same. I don't recall your place in line, but if you are that close I wouldn't wait myself. You will love the car with any colour you chose.

Reactions: Neils
Wish they had this for the SR (in 2024), so I could enjoy the color until I can get onto an E-Ray list and get an allocation for one some 3 years from now. My 1st color choice for the SR is RB, and I found ELB to be a bit too much on the dark side. This one looks stunning, and a metallic paint too. It would be my color of choice for the E-Ray no doubt !! Now come on GM, announce you are offering it on the 2024 SR as well !!
Riptide sounds quick. But it’s not Rapid! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DenisC8 and Neils
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread