You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Ordered a catless X-Pipe from a shop in Calgary a couple of months ago. It took them a long time to source one, not faulting them for that as I looked forever myself. The pipe finally arrived about 10 days ago. Been trying to make an appointment to get it installed, not getting any responses via email (how we have been communicating). Last time I told them, if you are too busy to install it, ship it to me collect on my Fed Ex account and we will install it here. Frustrating as they did a little work on my 14 and I was very impressed, the tech in particular was excellent and explained everything in detail. Am I asking for too much, like an answer in 48 hours or so? They will remain nameless for now and will let you know how it turns out. Want the pipe installed before the Rocky Mountain cruise of course! Update, booked in for next Wednesday the 12th, will post a video when done!

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Wife and I were just discussing a weekend journey to Emerald Lake. If it fits in a Chevy Trax (need 3 seats) your parts can get to you if the supplier will allow a pick up. As it appears you are good for coming here ... well that’s a Corvette Trip for you that cant be compared. 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Dantanman
Wife and I were just discussing a weekend journey to Emerald Lake. If it fits in a Chevy Trax (need 3 seats) your parts can get to you if the supplier will allow a pick up. As it appears you are good for coming here ... well that’s a Corvette Trip for you that cant be compared. 😁👍🏻
Thanks for the offer! Yes i have an excuse to zip to Calgary and can also conduct some business there as it's auction day on Wednesday as well.

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.