high wing means high lift to get over it as it is attached to the body not the trunk lid...to me pain in the ass
Nah.... if you mean PITA due to reaching over to close the trunk or to remove/insert the hardtop roof... It really isn't much of an issue. At first, It did occur to me, but after a few reaches, it is a non-issue and I'm happy with my decision.

Personally, I prefer it to the z51 spoiler , which I prefer to the no-spoiler

(My torch Red Z51 spoiler is posted in a for-sale thread.)

In Summary:
If one likes the looks of the high wing spoiler: don't be discouraged by having to reach over it to get into the trunk. It's fine.

Nah.... if you mean PITA due to reaching over to close the trunk or to remove/insert the hardtop roof... It really isn't much of an issue. At first, It did occur to me, but after a few reaches, it is a non-issue and I'm happy with my decision.

Personally, I prefer it to the z51 spoiler , which I prefer to the no-spoiler

(My torch Red Z51 spoiler is posted in a for-sale thread.)

In Summary:
If one likes the looks of the high wing spoiler: don't be discouraged by having to reach over it to get into the trunk. It's fine.
How old are you? I find it very difficult to get the roof on and off and manipulate it to get it in the right orientation to put in the trunk. At 69 I'm not weak, but I'm not what I used to be. It all depends on the person. IMO

Reactions: pozi240
How old are you? I find it very difficult to get the roof on and off and manipulate it to get it in the right orientation to put in the trunk. At 69 I'm not weak, but I'm not what I used to be. It all depends on the person. IMO

Okay fair enough.. , I'm a bit over half your age and arms are long and can reach right in from standing directly behind. Then once I lift it out, I flip it 90 degrees and adjust my grip (carefully not to throw it across the parking lot)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.