This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

looking for top PPF installer in Ontario

100% agree....I would never get PPF if panels had to be removed....Nothing fits the same after it's been removed and re-installed.
My mistake in my description and use of the wording “panels being removed”. I was more referring to interior trim etc to wrap around doors and sills etc. I agree you would not be wanting to pop off exterior panels especially for something like PPF application. Appreciate the clarification.

I am not sure how to edit this, or if it can be edited, but wanted to update this given the follow-up comments. I was not intending to suggest the removal of exterior panels to put on PPF was a good idea. Rather, wrapping inside doors and under interior trim edges etc. As I reread this, I see my error. Apologies.

No worries! Most of the people on here can read.

Reactions: HC22
I wasn't thinking exterior panels, Any Garnish made doesn't fit the same as the 1st time install....Yes they can be removed easily and re-installed, but the clips that hold them in get stressed easily, so if I had a choice, I would avoid removing any garnishes on my car....IMO.....(Opinion based on 30 yrs of working in an Auto Mfg plant)

Reactions: HC22 and Murray20c8

Users who are viewing this thread