I forgot to include VIN. Easiest as a pic
1639965437316.png

I’m looking for my grandfather’s’68 he bought new off the lot. I still have the sales receipt showing VIN. I believe the car is in Montreal area.
[email protected]

Go to Dept. of Motor Vehicles or Vital Documents or whatever they call it down there and pay $10.00 for a title search. easy breezy.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
@ArlingtonVette It would be wonderful if you could find the car, some things are worth looking for.

You might try to reach out to @theboss, he is from the area where you think the car ended up and may be able to put you in touch with local clubs that just might know the car.
Thanks for the tip. Don’t want to sound silly, but how do message @theboss? Not sure how to navigate this site. I see he is here frequently and even just yesterday.

Thanks.

Go to Dept. of Motor Vehicles or Vital Documents or whatever they call it down there and pay $10.00 for a title search. easy breezy.
I’m not sure that’s an option. I’ve had a couple cop friends look into it. Due to the shortness of the old VIN/serial number, their system doesn’t recognize the request.

Thanks for the tip. Don’t want to sound silly, but how do message @theboss? Not sure how to navigate this site. I see he is here frequently and even just yesterday.

Thanks.
@ ArlingtonVette Good morning. You can let your cursor hover over the boss avatar on the left of the page, it will give you the option of sending him a private message just click on the "start conversation" and you should be good to go.

Best of luck.

New Development.......

We've learned the car was sold into the Candia QC are a couple years ago from COLLECTOR CAR PRODUCTIONS INC. in Blenheim Ontario.

Again we're looking for my grandfather's '68 Corvette. VIN 19466788s408817

Is anyone familiar with running a title or registration search in QC? We had a similar search ran in Ontario that moved us this one step closer.

New Development.......

We've learned the car was sold into the Candia QC are a couple years ago from COLLECTOR CAR PRODUCTIONS INC. in Blenheim Ontario.

Again we're looking for my grandfather's '68 Corvette. VIN 19466788s408817

Is anyone familiar with running a title or registration search in QC? We had a similar search ran in Ontario that moved us this one step closer.
Suggest trying to contact anyone in the QC Chapter of NCRS as they cover and know lots of contacts for Ottawa and east through the Maritimes.

Suggest trying to contact anyone in the QC Chapter of NCRS as they cover and know lots of contacts for Ottawa and east through the Maritimes.
So I think you have the Vin # wrong. How about 194678S408817 Is this car a Red / Std Blk interior 390 HP B/B auto with PS and PB it was born British Green #983 with Beige soft top. This info is on a site I check when searching past owners.
Try to contact Robert Cracower at [email protected] His number is 514-337-8220

So I think you have the Vin # wrong. How about 194678S408817 Is this car a Red / Std Blk interior 390 HP B/B auto with PS and PB it was born British Green #983 with Beige soft top. This info is on a site I check when searching past owners.
Try to contact Robert Cracower at [email protected] His number is 514-337-8220
Appreciate the tip. That number didn’t work and I didn’t get a response from the email. Another option?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.