Dec 24, 2017
Nova Scotia
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Z06
Good day all, I am new here and I'm hoping to get some helpful advice from my fellow Canadians.
I recently purchased a beautiful 07 Z06.
Couldn't be happier.
I am on the East coast of Canada and in my area or even probably 500kms around me there are No performance shops at all.

I am looking for feedback on shops from Ontario to the east.

Basically I am looking for good quality work from an honest shop.

I'll be the first to admit there are certain things I just can't do.
An exhaust and basic bolt one are fine, but when it comes to a cam, head work and a tune that he way out of my league.

I would appreciate any advice or any feedback you have had yourself from shops.

Thanks for your time and I hope to get some good information on where to send my baby to.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Corvette.

Wish I could offer some suggestions on shops in your area but some one on here will have some thoughts.

Stevensons in Port Perry, Ontario has a good reputation. Did some work on my car and I was pleased.

Good luck.

Hey thanks.
Im very open to shipping my car and let the shop take there time over the winter.
Finding the shop is the issue.
I have done some searching online, but as per the internet the reviews are mixed and we all know we can't believe what we read online.
I was looking for some first hand experience.
I just want a Good, professional and safe build.

Hope not to run foul of management rules here, I always find the act of supplying links a little nerve wracking. Delete if this does not follow the rules. Been a while since anybody was actually in the "penalty box".:Biggrin:

This might help.

Contact Us
Please feel free to contact us by
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (905) 982-0825

WE HAVE MOVED! We are now located at 35 Brook Street, Unit B, Port Perry, Ontario L9L 1B5

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann and Nik
Welcome to the forum. Displaced NS guy here as well... There use to be several shops around Sackville/Dartmouth but not sure if they have a decent reputationor know anything about Corvettes either. Good Luck.

Honestly its best to ship the car (especially a Z) to a shop that has experience with the platform, we currently have a car in the shop all the way from NFLD. Youll find that the shipping cost out-weighs future costs of improper work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.