Mar 7, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2010 - base
Province
ON
Can anyone suggest a decent shop to install a pair of Borla axel-backs on my C6 - in and around Durham Region iOntario for a "reasonable price". Called GT Custom Exhaust in both Oshawa & Pickering and they're quoting between $300/400. Seems kind of steep. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Can anyone suggest a decent shop to install a pair of Borla axel-backs on my C6 - in and around Durham Region iOntario for a "reasonable price". Called GT Custom Exhaust in both Oshawa & Pickering and they're quoting between $300/400. Seems kind of steep. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
If it's anything like the Corsa, have to unbolt the sway bar and move it out of the way, remove the rear O2 sensors unless they do it on jack stands, then wires are long enough to just rest H pipe on the floor, unbolt H pipe... yeah... I know but no room to move the axle backs far enough to slip on the rear of the H pipes.... It's a solid 2 hour job if they know what they are doing. Especially if they have to loosen off and get all the tip aligned properly. Cost me $200 in 2011 so $300 is likely close. If you knowsomeone with a lift, It's a job you can do yourself in 5 hours.

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
No idea but I do know that G T is considered by everyone to be the best at what they do, but its not cheap.

There is another shop on Kington Rd west of the 401 on the right side, been there for years dealing mostly with custom and muscle cars. All the older hot rodders go to him. Cant remember the name owners name is Frank.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread