Nov 16, 2017
VetteCoins
I need to swap out a set of tires on a C8. I'm looking for recommendations on shops to use in the Edmonton and surrounding area that will dismount, remount and rebalance wheels without damaging the rims. I plan on taking loose wheels in as the car is still in winter storage.

I need to swap out a set of tires on a C8. I'm looking for recommendations on shops to use in the Edmonton and surrounding area that will dismount, remount and rebalance wheels without damaging the rims. I plan on taking loose wheels in as the car is still in winter storage.
I have not had to switch tires on my corvette, but I have used a local Canadian Tire for my BMW. Tire machines have been out for 100 years, pretty much any tire shop can do it with out damage

I’ve used Riverbend Fountain Tire for the same concern you expressed. They have the newish best tire changing machine (Hunter Revolution, supposedly one of the best) and they’re used to dealing with high end vehicles and fussy owners. Call ahead to confirm. I dealt with them 2 years ago.

I’ve used Riverbend Fountain Tire for the same concern you expressed. They have the newish best tire changing machine (Hunter Revolution, supposedly one of the best) and they’re used to dealing with high end vehicles and fussy owners. Call ahead to confirm. I dealt with them 2 years ago.
Thanks, I'll give them a call as I know where that shop is (I used to live in Riverbend).

I have not had to switch tires on my corvette, but I have used a local Canadian Tire for my BMW. Tire machines have been out for 100 years, pretty much any tire shop can do it with out damage
Ya, I agree. I don't have much choice and I'd rather deal with them then the guy with no teeth at the local mechanic