Aug 6, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2017 GS Convertible
Province
AB
Our new residence is finally complete (four months late) and depending on road conditions after November 30 I might need to hire someone to move my Grand Sport from my Garage in Northwest Calgary to our new place near the Springbank Airport just west of town. If we don`t get a bunch of snow and current conditions remain I might be able to drive it as highways are bare and dry but I need a backup plan in case we get a bunch more snow.
Thanks for any suggestions.

there was a lady who was really good a couple of years ago,and Is local
let me look in my old files
I used Livingston (not the doctor) to send my company car back to Edmonton. I would think that they would have enclosed trailers as well. Probably in the phone book but if not then on the web. They transport all over N. America as well as custom brokers.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I used Livingston (not the doctor) to send my company car back to Edmonton. I would think that they would have enclosed trailers as well. Probably in the phone book but if not then on the web. They transport all over N. America as well as custom brokers.
Thanks, I only need to move the car 34 km so a big transport is probably overkill.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread