Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Hi all,

CCF is currently keenly looking for reputable detailer sponsors in Canada to provide products and services to our growing Corvette community. If you have a positive personal experience with any detailer in any part of the country do reach out to me or you may post a name and business contact details so I can reach out to them and hopefully get them on board.

Detailing is one area where I think we can all benefit from some good solid support.

Thanks in advance for your recommendation.

My experience with Magnum tint in Red Deer has been positive. They did my Suntek PPF on my hood and fenders and 5 window tints for me. The hood PPF he called me on and said he felt the film was blemished and he trashed it and ordered another. Not sure if he does roll unders as mine do have an edge, although not noticeable unless you're looking for it.

[email protected]

Reactions: Nik
ZR Auto in Calgary PPF’d and did ceramic on mine. Rolled edges as well. I had planned on using a current sponsor but after months of waiting for a quote (including several email reminders) I went with ZR. So far quite happy. They also tinted my windows and coated my ragtop.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
ZR Auto in Calgary PPF’d and did ceramic on mine. Rolled edges as well. I had planned on using a current sponsor but after months of waiting for a quote (including several email reminders) I went with ZR. So far quite happy. They also tinted my windows and coated my ragtop.

Thanks. ZR Auto I've already been in touch with.

Detailed Solutions. Their moto, "We are not detailed excuses...."

Owned and operated by four brothers. I like the Edmonton store, Tony and Josh so much i often stop in just to say hello.

Excellent after sales support, advice and generosity.

Reactions: Nik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.