YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Putting out word that we are looking for Owners of 8th Generation C8 Corvettes
to join at the 2020 Cold Lake Air Show Static Display on July 18 and 19 2020 ...
so that 1000ā€™s of spectators won't get bored having only my C7 Corvette šŸ˜‡ to look at.

Registration is required which includes entry into the event each day and much more.
All Cars are roped off from being touched by on-lookers - so no worries in that regard.
Please see the car display section for registration information (link below).
Please do not delay
contact the organizing person on the registration form to see if blocked-out hotel accommodation remains available

This event follows a very successful 65th Anniversary Corvette Static Display Event in 2018
and we are invited back ... it would be great to be able to have a C8 Owner join with us.
Cheers šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

https://coldlakeairshow.com/

Last edited:
Putting out word that we are looking for 8th Generation C8 Corvettes to join at the
2020 Cold Lake Air Show Static Display on July 18 and 19 2020 ...
otherwise 1000ā€™s of spectators will only get bored looking at my C7 Corvette šŸ˜‡

Registration is required which includes entry into the event each day and much more.
All Cars are roped off from being touched by on-lookers.
Please do not delay (contact the organizing person on the registration form to see if blocked-out rooms remain available)
Cheers šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Good stuff. Want to add it to our calendar or shall I?

:)

Putting out word that we are looking for Owners of 8th Generation C8 Corvettes
to join at the 2020 Cold Lake Air Show Static Display on July 18 and 19 2020 ...
so that 1000ā€™s of spectators won't get bored having only my C7 Corvette šŸ˜‡ to look at.

All Cars are roped off from being touched by on-lookers - so no worries in that regard.
Please do not delay
contact the organizing person on the registration form to see if blocked-out hotel accommodation remains available

This event follows a very successful 65th Anniversary Corvette Static Display Event in 2018
and we are invited back ... it would be great to be able to have a C8 Owner join with us.
Cheers šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

This is great event and I was with others lucky enough to participate in it in 2018. It is very well organized and run by a real good guy and we were treated really well. Cars were roped off as Spence mentioned and the entire weekend was fantastic. So any new C8 owners unsure of how it all goes down need not worry.
I met some terrific brave people who serve our country and love Corvettes. Win/Win.

This is a gift I received from 2018 that I proudly display.
1583398285731.jpeg

1583398343741.jpeg

Hmmmm. I would like to try and attend the air show this year..... Fingers crossed! But it's won't be in a C8 unless I find a very giving donor. :D

Start a GoFundMe Riley.... I'm sure Nik, Murray and myself would toss in a couple bucks if you let us take it for a rip... :ohoh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread