I'm New Here
Jul 5, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2018 Frand
Province
AB
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a C7 passenger side side-skirt in carbon flash ( new or used in mint condition) to replace my damaged one.
Not the skirt that is the full length of the rocker panel...the one that is 3/4 of the length.

Hi,
I'm looking to buy a C7 passenger side side-skirt in carbon flash ( new or used in mint condition) to replace my damaged one.
Not the skirt that is the full length of the rocker panel...the one that is 3/4 of the length.
C7 Corvette side skirts are aftermarket aerodynamic components designed to enhance the appearance and potentially improve the performance of the Chevrolet Corvette C7 model. These side skirts, also known as side rockers or rocker panels, are typically installed along the lower edges of the vehicle between the front and rear wheels.Several options are available for C7 Corvette owners looking to add side skirts:
  1. OEM-style side skirts: These replicate the look of factory-installed Z06 or Z07 side skirts.
  2. Carbon fiber options: Companies like C7 Carbon offer side skirts made from lightweight carbon fiber material, which can enhance the vehicle's sporty appearance.
  3. Aftermarket designs: Various manufacturers produce side skirts with unique designs, such as the GTX Side Skirt Set.
  4. Performance-oriented options: Some side skirts, like the Zero7 Side Rockers, may offer aerodynamic benefits in addition to aesthetic improvements.
When considering side skirts for a C7 Corvette, it's important to note that fitment can sometimes be an issue. Some users have reported difficulties with installation, particularly on the passenger side, where holes may not align properly.Prices for C7 Corvette side skirts can vary widely, ranging from around $577 to $868 or more, depending on the material, design, and brand. These accessories are available through specialized Corvette parts retailers, as well as general automotive marketplaces like Amazon.Before purchasing, it's advisable to research the specific product and its compatibility with your C7 Corvette model (Stingray, Z51, Grand Sport, Z06, or ZR1) to ensure proper fitment and the desired aesthetic outcome.
There are several options for purchasing C7 Corvette side skirts:
  1. Specialized Corvette parts retailers:
    • Corvette Parts and Accessories offers ACS Composite Side Skirts for US$648.00.
    • CorvetteGuys.com provides various options, including C7 Corvette Z06 Side Skirts / Rockers starting at $539.99.
  2. Online marketplaces:
    • eBay has a wide range of choices, with prices varying from around C$153.83 to C$4,943.85 (approximately US$114 to US$3,670) depending on the material and style.
    • Amazon also sells C7 Corvette side skirts, offering various options and price points.
  3. Manufacturer websites:
    • C7 Carbon, a specialized carbon fiber parts manufacturer, offers side skirts ranging from $577.15 to $868.15.
When choosing where to buy, consider factors such as price, material (e.g., ABS plastic, carbon fiber, or hydro-dipped carbon fiber), style (OEM-style or aftermarket designs), and seller reputation. It's also important to verify compatibility with your specific C7 Corvette model before purchasing.