Sep 2, 2012
St.Thomas, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2008 Z06
Hello everyone, I have been a longtime lurker, and life long Vette fan. My wife and I have finally decided to take the plunge and buy our first Vette. We are looking for a 06-08 Z06. I am all to aware of the valve issue and will plan accordingly as far as adding in the fix to the price. If anyone is aware of any for sale feel free to let me know. I am in the the London area.

Brad

Hello everyone, I have been a longtime lurker, and life long Vette fan. My wife and I have finally decided to take the plunge and buy our first Vette. We are looking for a 06-08 Z06. I am all to aware of the valve issue and will plan accordingly as far as adding in the fix to the price. If anyone is aware of any for sale feel free to let me know. I am in the the London area.

Brad
Any particular colour Brad ?

Welcome to the forum Brad.... yes, you have been a silent member for a long time... about time you said hello.... lol... .. If you also post to the New Users section, give the members some idea of mileage, options, colour, and how far away you are willing to travel for the right car, we will definitely keep our eyes open for a car.

Reactions: Tinman
Hi Brad..
good luck with your search.

I know of a C5 and a C6 Z06 for sale out this way.

The first one is a 2003 Z06, black.
Super cared for. only 13,000 Kms
Asking $35K
I heard of this one a few months ago.

The second is a 2007 Z06 Ron Fellows Spl. Edition. white
one owner 850 kms. (YES eight hundred & fifty!)
It is in a collection out here on the West Coast.
Asking $65K
I have not talked to this fellow for a while so it may be gone.

PM if you want more details or contact info.
graham

I am not super picky on options, unless there is something that is a "must have" that I'm not aware of. The audio system will most likely be on the upgrade list regardless of option package. I would really like to buy a car with good service records. Preferably less then 70000km. Either colour Blue, (I love Jetstream) would be my first choice. Not a huge fan of orange. I hate chrome rims, but that can always be changed.I'd prefer it be in southern Ontario. I have a young busy family and traveling can be tough.

Hi Brad..

Asking $35K

Asking $65K

graham

I'd love that Ron Fellows, but I'd be afraid to drive it. What fun is that? Lol

Hi Brad..

Asking $35K

Asking $65K

graham

Wow...Only 850 kms in 10 years? Isn't it like bad for the car? Looks like it has been mostly sitting in a garage for 10 years.

I love that car but I only buy ODD numbered generations.
Whoever is driving my C7 please mind your manors and call me in a couple of years.

Graham

Graham, I am sorry to tell you that I saw some moron trashing the hell out of your C7 today. I felt really bad that she would treat your car like that.:Biggrin::thumbs:

It depends Karam... Maybe he drove it daily but only 233 metres each trip.... Ok.. that was lame.... :rolleyes:

Hahaha...

Graham,

I guess it depends...If the next owner also wants to keep it as a collectors car, then it's not an issue. But if a person is planning to drive it, don't you think it'll provide a lot of maintenance $$ and headache after not being driven at all for 10 years? I am saying this in lieu of OP's post as it seems like they want to drive the car :)

Reactions: Jeremiad and Tinman
Good morning Brad. I know of a yellow c6 z06 for sale in woodbridge. IT is yellow. Comes with a few upgrades . The guy that owns it is a friend of a friend. I see him every wed at a local car show. If you are interested, I would be more than happy to get his number and some additional info.
Feel free to pm me . I'm always willing to find a goid owner for a Z06..lol

Hey Brad Welcome ! I'm also a new member and found my 2010, Jetsream convertible this Jan.
I got real lucky and found mine on AutoTRADER , it was a trade in at Bennett Chevrolet in Cambridge.
Have you checked Munro Motors ?
He usually has some very nice cars for sale.
Keep looking and you will find the right one for you , Good Luck
Ps it only took me 43 years!

Victor

Good morning Brad. I know of a yellow c6 z06 for sale in woodbridge. IT is yellow. Comes with a few upgrades . The guy that owns it is a friend of a friend. I see him every wed at a local car show. If you are interested, I would be more than happy to get his number and some additional info.
Feel free to pm me . I'm always willing to find a goid owner for a Z06..lol

Does it have the wrap on the roof? If so, I did contact him through AutoTrader. I asked if he has ever had the heads looked at. He replied it was sold. But it's still on AutoTrader. I am going to Nashville for the week so the search is on hold until I return. Hoping to drive up to Bowling Green while I'm there!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.