Casual User
Oct 17, 2017
Bowmanville, ON
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 1974
Province
ON
I found out after rebuilding the carb that came with my car that it's from a truck.
Can anyone tell me the model number I should have?
Does anyone have one they are getting rid of?

My car is really hard to start and my wife won't let me go fuel injection right now (or she is threatening to buy a new boat) so this is an option she agreed to.

I found out after rebuilding the carb that came with my car that it's from a truck.

My car is really hard to start and my wife won't let me go fuel injection right now (or she is threatening to buy a new boat) so this is an option she agreed to.

Will you take a picture of the relay on firewall near wiper motor for me. I would like to know what wires connect to it.
I will check the model number on my quardra jet

36021 is number on carb that I can see

Sorry Grumpyfellow my car is virtually unaccessible since we moved into the new house. I can't get to it for at least another month. One more gazebo to build and two jeep soft tops to put on before I can open the door. I need to get the battery charger on it also.

All this "stay at home" is doing is letting my wife add more to the Honey do list.
Unlike most people, I and my daughters boyfriend, who do all the big work, are still working at our regular jobs.

Sorry Grumpyfellow my car is virtually unaccessible since we moved into the new house. I can't get to it for at least another month. One more gazebo to build and two jeep soft tops to put on before I can open the door. I need to get the battery charger on it also.

All this "stay at home" is doing is letting my wife add more to the Honey do list.
Unlike most people, I and my daughters boyfriend, who do all the big work, are still working at our regular jobs.

I use to get one of those Honey Do lists too but Brenda found out that items stayed on the growing list for a long time... Then she got me a Round Tuit so supposedly I have no more excuses...

1588014762653.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.