Regular
Feb 26, 2014
North Oshawa
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8 Convertible
Province
ON
I will be looking for a C8 Z51 rear truck lid spoiler preferably in Carbon flash colour for my 2021 C8 HTC. Won’t be getting my car until some time next spring so no rush. Anyone with a Z51 who is changing out the rear spoiler for a taller one, and wants to sell the Z51 spoiler, please let me know. Thks.

I will be looking for a C8 Z51 rear truck lid spoiler preferably in Carbon flash colour for my 2021 C8 HTC. Won’t be getting my car until some time next spring so no rush. Anyone with a Z51 who is changing out the rear spoiler for a taller one, and wants to sell the Z51 spoiler, please let me know. Thks.
I have a Z51 original in black, surplus since I got the high wing from Chevy.

If I had my high wing like I was supposed to, my Z51 carbon flash one would be for sale.I hear that a few companies are reproducing the high wing in genuine carbon fiber so that is my next purchase.
Thanks Gilles, let me know if you do get a high spoiler. I’m not in a rush as my car won’t be here until the spring.

I’m having a high wing put on my C8 this week to replace the standard carbon flash Z51 wing. Let me know if you’re interested.

All you guys getting your high wing is pissing me off! Come on GM how do you build 5000 cars of a possible 40000 production run and run out.
I ordered the high wing with the car August 2019. My AYM Z51 C8 arrived mid July 2020 without the high wing. The wing arrived at my dealer Aug 28/20! I think I’ve waited my turn, although I was beginning to think I would probably never se it.

I just received my non z51 HTC, bought a z51 spoiler expecting the dealer would install but have been told the z51 spoiler needs a new z51 bumper for $818 CAD, plus paint, plus install. They say the z51 bumper must have additional stiffneers for the spoiler. Anyone else running into this ?

I just received my non z51 HTC, bought a z51 spoiler expecting the dealer would install but have been told the z51 spoiler needs a new z51 bumper for $818 CAD, plus paint, plus install. They say the z51 bumper must have additional stiffneers for the spoiler. Anyone else running into this ?
Total nonsense. Not true.

I think the dealer means that ordering a Z51 bumper may have the mounting holes drilled out.
There is no difference in the coupe and HTC bumpers except for the Z51 which has holes oblong drilled or punched.

When you order the High Wing it comes in a box along with a template to allow the tech to properly locate the exact hole locations required for mounting correctly. No difference at all in the structure of the bumper. Not sure if the required hardware comes in the box, but I think it does.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.