The GM Heritage Center in Michigan should be able to provide that info: they did for my C8 by telling me the number produced with its exterior/interior colour combo...and how many of that build came to Canada. I referred someone else to them for more info on his C1 but he was told they only go back to 1977 for Corvettes...so your 2015 year will still be on their data base: [email protected]. Good luck sourcing out info for your friend and get him to join these Forums for this and a lot more helpful info!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
The GM Heritage Center in Michigan should be able to provide that info: they did for my C8 by telling me the number produced with its exterior/interior colour combo...and how many of that build came to Canada. I referred someone else to them for more info on his C1 but he was told they only go back to 1977 for Corvettes...so your 2015 year will still be on their data base: [email protected]. Good luck sourcing out info for your friend and get him to join these Forums for this and a lot more helpful info!
Great stuff . Thanks for the info and i will let him know . He should be back home , with the car , late Saturday evening.

In 2015 there were 187 Z06 coupes built in Night race blue and 76 convertibles. There were 1417 Corvettes built in that colour.... There were 8653 Z06's built and a total of 34,240 Corvettes built in 2015. I have the Corvette black book to 2019 and it gives this information and more but I cant find how many were delivered to Canada, although I have that information for my car but I don't recall where I got that information.

A friend of mine is picking up a 2015 Z06 this weekend . Its Night Race Blue . I know its a very rare color but does anyone have any info on how many came to Canada .
Thanks in advance for any help .
Kaz .
Z06 data

Attachments

• Total C7 Corvette Z06 color production numbers.jpg
    Total C7 Corvette Z06 color production numbers.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 72
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.