Apr 27, 2018
London ON
VetteCoins
Car
99 Navy Metallic
Province
ON
I suppose it makes sense that the first winter after you buy your first Vette is going to feel like a long one...but that sure felt like it took forever!
Order has been restored to the world though, and the C5 is breathing fresh air again. I've never been through the hibernation/resurrection process before, and all seems to have gone really well.
A beautiful day here yesterday made for a couple of nice long drives to blow the cobwebs out so to speak, and we're both feeling much better.
Hope everyone is enjoying their first drives as much as I am!

Took mine out on Saturday for its maiden run, touch wood all good.

It is nice to slide behind the wheel and fire it up. Takes 10 years off your life, had mine for a long time, must be nearly a kid again. :Biggrin:
Here it is May 16 and spring is still trying to arrive. Forecast for temperatures of mid sixties by NEXT Thursday with rain or threat of rain every other day. Our sump pump is still running occasionally and we live on a hill. At least we have been able to sneak out with our car between showers once in a while to put a few miles on it. Our first cruise night of the year is at Fowlers Corners west of Peterborough this afternoon.....if it doesn't rain.

Our first cruise night of the year is at Fowlers Corners west of Peterborough this afternoon.....if it doesn't rain.
I know Fowlers Corners well! We lived there for about two years, just north, as #28 turns into Frankhill Rd. Loved the little pizza place at the intersection, or head into Bridgenorth for the Chemong Lodge. Great memories of the two summers we spent in the Kawarthas.
Weather isn't much better here in southwestern Ontario, still struggling to get any real time in the car.
Add insult to injury, we're gutting the house, so there's a dumpster and storage pod in the driveway, so the C5 is parked at the neighbour's...the horror!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.