Apr 27, 2018
London ON
VetteCoins
Car
99 Navy Metallic
Province
ON
Smiling at my desk as the clock inches towards 5pm...just got a text from my 15yr old daughter..."Dad can we go for a drive tonight"
A rare opportunity for a couple of hours alone together...ice cream in Grand Bend seems about right!
Whose going where this long weekend?
20190517_133559.jpg

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Smiling at my desk as the clock inches towards 5pm...just got a text from my 15yr old daughter..."Dad can we go for a drive tonight"
A rare opportunity for a couple of hours alone together...ice cream in Grand Bend seems about right!
View attachment 26744
The weather man had been calling for crappy weather. Now they are calling for no rain until the end of the week. Monday night is the first cruise night of the year in Bridgenorth near Peterborough. Lots of Corvettes show up and this is just some of us. We'll be there.
IMG_8855.JPG
IMG_8856.JPG

View attachment 26744
Hey you are passing by my place. I live in Grand Bend and its a weekend for students. I am staying home and like to drive around May 24 weekend in the AM and laugh at the kids with hangovers walking to Tims for a cure. ps The route you picked is long and has slower speed limits try some other shorter routes but watch for Police they are all around "The Bend" this weekend!

Reactions: FightingIrish
Hey you are passing by my place. I live in Grand Bend and its a weekend for students. I am staying home and like to drive around May 24 weekend in the AM and laugh at the kids with hangovers walking to Tims for a cure. ps The route you picked is long and has slower speed limits try some other shorter routes but watch for Police they are all around "The Bend" this weekend!
Ahhh yes...hangover spotting...a favourite pastime for those of us who've grown to prefer an early morning over a late night!
We did take a slightly different route than what I posted originally, and came home a totally different way too.
Friday night sunset and had the place to ourselves...that's good father/daughter time!
20190517_193733.jpg

Only our second summer with the car, hoping to get out to at least a couple of meets...maybe we'll see you around!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.