Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
IMG 1316
IMG 1317
Hey guys. We all know someone like this co-worker of mine. You know the guy,you've been up the CN Tower twice,he's been up it 3 times. You have 2 Jays seasons tickets on the 300 level? He's got 4 on the 200 level. You own a Vette do you? Well,I own this which is and will be worth more than your Z06. Lol. I called it a POS,laughed and walked away. Says it's " The Pace Car ". Not an " event " car. The actual car that paced the start of the race. Lol. Yeah,sure Randy.

This just in,,,2007 Z06 for sale. Make me an offer. I can't compete and I've been told so. You Corvette guys !! Such posers we are !! I've been enlightened.

Reactions: Rick9456
That is a very expensive decal package.

Ask him if he'd like to run my daily driver SUV for pinks.

To each their own, though. It's obviously special to him, and I guess that's all that matters.

Oh, and I gotta add.... No matter how many dollars a car might be worth at auction, it will never equal a Z06 in satisfaction.

That is a very expensive decal package.

Ask him if he'd like to run my daily driver SUV for pinks.

To each their own, though. It's obviously special to him, and I guess that's all that matters.

Oh, and I gotta add.... No matter how many dollars a car might be worth at auction, it will never equal a Z06 in satisfaction.
You just have to know this guy that's all. My first years riding around as his helper were hard on my ears. He was one of the guys that went on and on to me ... you'll never own a corvette. If I can't buy one,how can you? Didn't have much to say after the first time he saw mine though.

Laughing my a$$ off at the run for pinks comment Jord... Would love to be a fly on his dash and see his expression at that run.....:Biggrin:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I like ribbing on Americanized people both sides of the border........... An American thinks I'm full of BS by pointing out in the 1800's the Dutch went to the tulip bulb as currency. Compared that too the modern equal the bitcoin! 100% true on tulips. Yet they stated its nonsense......... I'm not a fan of appraised value on cars. Its so you buy more insurance........... Note Ferrari prices are crashing again!

People watch too many B-J auctions and think that they are for real. A few years ago, 1955 Chev convertible prices were spiraling upwards. Finally someone clued in that it was a small circle of guys doing a slight of hand and no money was actually changing hands but the prices were supposedly going up. Some of the prices that I see on stuff today makes me think that just perhaps, these auction people are playing the same game. The reality, at list around where I live, is that musclecars, even at our prices are becoming a hard sell. If we live long enough, we will see what develops.

Oh, I'm a fan of Magnum PI...... The 308 Ferraris got over $100k for a bit now back too $60k on average. Prices always fall at some point.... Grade 12 business here 101!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.