My corvette is finally showing as available on the chevrolet.ca web site on the locate new vehicle section.... my question, does this means it as arrived at my dealership? I will text my dealership later to ask, but maybe someone of you guys knows the answer.
No, you would think that, but, the system (chevy.com) automatically inputs it into the website once GM invoices your dealership for the car. There was some arguments about at what status that happens on other forums, but, the consensus was, sometime between Status 3800 (Vehicle Produced) and Status 4200 (Vehicle Shipped). This is good news, as it means the car has passed quality control (not held back) and is either waiting to ship in the yard or is actually shipped. Congrats!

Reactions: Maximus74
My corvette is finally showing as available on the chevrolet.ca web site on the locate new vehicle section.... my question, does this means it as arrived at my dealership? I will text my dealership later to ask, but maybe someone of you guys knows the answer.
Invoiced at 4150
No, you would think that, but, the system (chevy.com) automatically inputs it into the website once GM invoices your dealership for the car. There was some arguments about at what status that happens on other forums, but, the consensus was, sometime between Status 3800 (Vehicle Produced) and Status 4000 (Vehicle Available to Ship). This is good news, as it means the car has passed quality control (not held back) and is either waiting to ship in the yard or is actually shipped. Congrats!
Ya, I'm not sure codes necessarily go in order, but if so it's before it's shipped, but invoiced.

Thanks for the feedback, I will patiently wait that my dealership calls me. Was built May 19th and expected delivery in Workbench is June 18th... so hopefully soon.
I am with you ! Built May 17th. Still waiting on pins and needless.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.