VetteCoins
Car
2015 Stingray Z51
Province
AB
IMG_1260.JPG
IMG_1261.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG
Had the pleasure of participating in a light painting photo shoot with Scott Henderson last night in the Edmonton River Valley. Here are a few of my teaser photos, Scott was the lead and had the better angles, so looking forward to seeing those images soon.

Scott creates his own light templates and has over 200 to date. He made the corvette logo/checker flag after dinner right before our shoot, pretty impressive. Basically, IF you have a logo/template of an image anything you can imagine can be done. The images you see had basic adjustments done, but no major composite/photoshop manipulation.

Scott Henderson is offering a Special FALL rate at the moment... $100, well worth it! For those out of town, GREAT excuse to visit your friends in Edmonton! :fart: :ohoh: For those interested, but would rather wait until next season, message us for Scott Henderson's contact info. Currently he's the only one we know doing this in our area. FUN, painless and Amazing images! Such a professional!

Last edited:
I ask him about that. He just might do that. He'll be looking for a solo driver then.
There may also be an empty seat if we drive our fleet. Which we can offer if our start is in Edmonton to Jasper and circling back through Rocky to Red Deer. Otherwise we will have to meet up in Red Deer for the Start. We could also option a Calgary (Airdrie) start and head to Lake Louise and then North to Jasper ... that would be a real long day's Cruise for the Edmonton Group though (which I for one would have no problem doing because I love the driving part)

View attachment 11833 View attachment 11834 View attachment 11835 Had the pleasure of participating in a light painting photo shoot with Scott Henderson last night in the Edmonton River Valley. Here are a few of my teaser photos, Scott was the lead and had the better angles, so looking forward to seeing those images soon.

Scott creates his own light templates and has over 200 to date. He made the corvette logo/checker flag after dinner right before our shoot, pretty impressive. Basically, IF you have a logo/template of an image anything you can imagine can be done. The images you see had basic adjustments done, but no major composite/photoshop manipulation.

Scott Henderson is offering a Special FALL rate at the moment... $100, well worth it! For those out of town, GREAT excuse to visit your friends in Edmonton! :fart: :ohoh: For those interested, but would rather wait until next season, message us for Scott Henderson's contact info. Currently he's the only one we know doing this in our area. FUN, painless and Amazing images! Such a professional!
Very cool in deed!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread