Sep 9, 2019
Ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
SL550 MB :-)
Province
ON
Hey folks just got this....

I want to thank you for your interest in Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club, home of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School.

As the “Official High Performance Driving School of Corvette”, you will receive first class instruction in current model Corvettes. The C8 Stingray Z51 is the exclusive car of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School.

As a new C8 owner, you’ll receive a two-day school for $1,000 plus one free night of accommodations. Only first retail purchasers of new and unused C8 Stingray Corvettes are eligible. The certificate is not transferable, one owner per VIN, and you must have taken delivery of your car to book the school. The certificate is only good for one year from the date you took delivery of the car.

The goal for all levels of our schools, is to provide an exciting and educational, adrenaline-charged program. Through a dynamic series of car control exercises and maneuvers developed by Ron Fellows, we have developed a curriculum that will help you learn to process information quickly and accurately – the most important skills in the high-performance environment. Our step-by-step program integrates the exercises and maneuvers to coordinate eyes, hands, and feet providing you with a baseline for car control that will have you balancing your car with confidence and finesse. All of our Corvettes are equipped with two-way radio communications providing constant contact with our team of instructors. Classes run from 8:00am to 4:00pm both days. Summer hours are 7am to 3pm.

While at Spring Mountain, we invite you to stay in one of our condos. Prices start at $135.00 plus tax and go up to $200.00 and are available only for the duration of your school. Condos

(Accommodations are based on availability. If onsite accommodations are not available, alternate accommodations will be provided.)

We have a kitchen in our Clubhouse and have hired our own executive chef, which allows us to offer a hot breakfast buffet each morning and a delicious catered lunch, both included in the price of your school.

While you are on property, we encourage you to take some time to enjoy all the amenities we offer. Our Clubhouse is home to an on-call massage therapist, a workout facility, pool and jacuzzi, conference room, billiard table and an outdoor patio with a fire pit. On property you will also find racquetball and basketball courts, as well as a horseshoe pit. I would love for you to have the opportunity to come out and experience all we offer at Spring Mountain.

Dates are filling up fast! Below is the link to the current dates we have available. I have also attached a schedule to this email. I will keep you updated on dates as they are added.

http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/calendar

Registration is set up online for all new C8 owners, however I would love for you to call me so I can assist you in getting signed up! If you sign up online, put my name in the comments box so I can call you back to book your accommodations and finalize the registration process. I will need your VIN and credit card when we talk, so please have them readily available.

Depending on where you are located, you may need to book a flight into Las Vegas. The airport to fly into would be McCarran International Airport. Las Vegas is about 55 miles from our facility. While taxis, Uber, Lyft, etc. may be available from Las Vegas to Pahrump, they will not be available from Pahrump to Las Vegas. You must have a vehicle. Some buildings on property may be up to 1.5 miles away. We recommend your guest accompany you to breakfast and drop you off at the classroom, use the vehicle for their leisure during the day, and return to pick you up from class. Students will be provided all necessary transportation during class hours, allowing the guest to use the vehicle.

Let me know if there is anything else, I can help you with.

Thank you again for your interest.

Darci Bolen

Sales Associate

Spring Mountain Motorsports

3601 South Highway 160

Pahrump, NV 89048

Toll Free: 800-391-6891 Ext. 224

Phone: (775) 727-6363

Fax: (775) 727-6366

[email protected]

www.racespringmountain.com

Worth every penny. Rent a car and have a blast. Its a nice drive out. We did and were lucky enough to be there on the day 23 or so 2019 ZR1s rolled in. Spence was in heaven while his wife and I roared through the school.

Reactions: ABC and Gilles27
I also got the same email. I agree it's a must do if you have a new C8. I wonder if they are keeping any C7s for those that buy up the last of the 2019s?
It's a good question and for how long will the C7s be good
as new ones remain on the lots ...

Easy phone call away for ANY questions
Please do it as it's your question ...

Then share the answers with us on this thread. Thank you.
Otherwise we might just get a bunch of speculative answers and a "trump tweet".
I'm sure others may have a question of their own so please call them and share.
It's not like we have much else to do while covid-19 self-isolating.

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I took the Ron Fellows course in 2015 shortly after taking delivery of my factory ordered C7. An incredible experience and adventure that created memories in the top 5 coolest lifetime experiences. If I ever have a chance I will do it again without hesitation.

Well if your so idle you make the call bahahahahaha

And you cant do this youself why ????😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I thought you were trying to sell yours Kev?
Ya amigo

I'm finding out tomorrow from my dealership what can be done . I also have been in contact with GM Customer Care asking about it, as my last TPW that was given was June 15th as it is a convertible.

I have 5 more says of Q-time left ....I hope everyone is doing well. I think our time to see things increase is coming fast over the next 3 weeks.....stay vigilant in our new daily routines and let's keep the #s down as best we can.

Stay Safe

Kevin

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread