Feb 23, 2013
Midland, Ont.
VetteCoins
Car
1979 L48 Auto
Finally have the roads starting to be swept, as the last snow melted away a few weeks ago. Hope you all have a safe and joyful driving season.
11194431_881896958537174_5166217687651405855_o.jpg

Good to hear from you Brian. Very good shot of your car.

Roads are clear here now as well and hopefully we will be all out and about soon. My car is still sitting on the dollies but I am hoping to have it back together next week.

The Car has been sitting on a battery Tender since October.

I changed the oil the other day before starting it up for this years adventures,
Fired up just fine today and I took it out around the block.
Started the spring cleaning process.
I'll put insurance on it next week.

Graham

Reactions: Jr. Corvette
Got to put a few km on mine going up to Ponoka for the meet and greet but had to leave pretty quick.... Then took her in to the Show and Shine here in Red Deer last night... all of a couple hundred k so far but that's a start and felt much better than watching her sleep in the man cave...

Hi Brian, glad to see that you survived the winter. We tend to head out on weekdays now that I'm retired. Weekends just get too busy with so many cyclists, motorcycles and cruisers on the roads. So far we've put a lot of miles on the vette. Enjoying cruising more during the cooler spring and fall vs the hot humid summer days.

Finally have the roads starting to be swept, as the last snow melted away a few weeks ago. Hope you all have a safe and joyful driving season.View attachment 8507
Brian: my 1st vette was the same year and model; but, red with smoked glass roof panels. Enjoy the the summer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.