Apr 9, 2019
St Catharines Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1999 corvette
Province
ON
HI all and Merry Christmas, was wondering where the best deal would be to purchase a set of LED halo tail lights for my 99 vert modified or not? And also would I still need the wiring set up for hyper flash with the non modified version? There doesn't seem to be many options in Canada to buy them ( what else is new).

Ebay. You can buy the tail light Led with modified already around 500$ ca.. included tax shipping ... Once you put the LED tail light modified or not Still you need to buy LED hyper flush harness 100$ ca. Plug and play you need to connect that under the dashboard easy to connect follow the instruction

Honestly I used to hate being caught out at night with my Corvette with the stock headlights, really poor design. Switched to the Radio Flyer lights and simply could not believe the difference they made. Best mod I have made to my 03 Z. His stuff goes on sale now and then, keep an eye on his web site for that.

Good luck with yours. :thumbs:

Well my taillights are blacked out, and really would like to have my brake lights show up better than they are now, so I was thinking of going with just the bulbs ( cheaper then the halos).along with the under the dash resister. I was looking into the Lasefit bulbs. They are supposed to stay cooler, and are made in California. Looked at a lot of comparisons online, and they came out on top a number of times .Also will most likely change out the third brake light, with bulb or complete blacked out unit. Also with under the dash plug in resisters, does that also work for front and back LED,S?

Only hyper relay flusher play and plug can work for both turn signal front and back .. if you want to add led headlights bulbs NO resistor needed because must new bulbs comes with error fix

Definitely will look into that, but would you have any good ideas which bulbs most guys would be using for there taillights. There are so many out there. Those Lasfit bulbs I had referred to before apparently they do not make them for a 99 with an automatic transmission. Really what has the tranny got to do with the lighting?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.