L

Laticsfan

Regular
Feb 1, 2013
Cambridge Ont
VetteCoins
Car
2009 Silver Coupe
Has anybody installed LED tail lights in their car? Corvette Mods has a cool looking kit available and I was wondering if anyone has used it or had experience with a different one. If this has been discussed before can someone point me to the thread?

Cheers

Antony

I have just found a small thread about them in the Cosmetic Enhancements section which is where I should have started this thread if I had been paying attention! You will have to bear with me until I get the hang of this! Any help is appreciated.

cheers

Antony

Anthony , you can buy any all of your parts from us .

We carry every single part you see on the internet , and there are no shipping costs or brokerage .

We are also now retailers for Corvette Central :D

BTW the only LED lights I would use are the Radio Flyer ones , all other's pale in quality

Thx
Manny

Thats great Manny thanks. Looking forward to coming by your shop in the not too distant future.

Great news Manny -- Like Doug I'd like to know more about pricing and parts availability etc ...... and maybe other associations......

Anthony -- Ford Prefect (Wayne) has some Radio Flyer lights coming soon...

C.

I bought mine through Neal at Corvette Mods. They are Eagle Eyes, just like the ones on Fleebay. I felt more secure buying from a reputable vendor despite paying a bit more money for them. If I had know I could get them through Manny, I would have for sure.

manny, can you fill us in a bit about your retail arrangement with corvette central ? do the catalogue prices apply ? do you have any similar arrangement with other suppliers, say, keystone, summit, etc. ? thanks doug.

Yes the prices are the same as the on the website :canada:

Anthony , you can buy any all of your parts from us .

We carry every single part you see on the internet , and there are no shipping costs or brokerage .

We are also now retailers for Corvette Central :D

BTW the only LED lights I would use are the Radio Flyer ones , all other's pale in quality

Thx
Manny

That is very cool to hear :D Manny, how do we go about ordering from you in regards to Corvette Central parts

thanks Rob

That is very cool to hear :D Manny, how do we go about ordering from you in regards to Corvette Central parts

thanks Rob

Find your part numbers email them to me along with your order and we do the processing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.