Hi, no i would like to find a good outfit for quality leather and products. I am staying with original seat style from 1979. I have had difficulty with some after market companies. Thank you!
Can't you reupholster them?

Yes please. Can you give me some contact information? Thanks very much!
I used Degreeve Auto in Calgary on a 66 mustang and was very happy as they kept the seats looking original and all I gave them was the metal and springs they did all the foam work and the leather was perfect. I also used Trim-Pro in Calgary on my 66 cobra roadster and it turned out great, they did all of the interior including transmission tunnel door panels and dash.

Attachments

• cobra interior.jpg
    cobra interior.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 15
  • Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
The best is AL KNOCH INTERIORS.
I recently ordered/received my set of vinyl covers and seat foam for my ‘75 Coupe.
They have always been considered the most accurate but other suppliers have come along of late.

I’m going to do what most Vette owners do… I’m going to attempt the install myself and then give-up and take a half-done job to local expert! LOL
good luck.
graham

Attachments

• E683BE9E-FFC0-45CF-BB38-E83A59CFF8B9.jpeg
    E683BE9E-FFC0-45CF-BB38-E83A59CFF8B9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 4FCC3ACD-E2A5-403E-B65C-41EFA2BB5760.jpeg
    4FCC3ACD-E2A5-403E-B65C-41EFA2BB5760.jpeg
    943.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DA452948-24C7-4FB2-8F0E-7F217BE172AD.jpeg
    DA452948-24C7-4FB2-8F0E-7F217BE172AD.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • EE9C7043-6916-4FCC-A235-6B19EEE0F581.jpeg
    EE9C7043-6916-4FCC-A235-6B19EEE0F581.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
The best is AL KNOCK INTERIORS.
I recenntly ordered/received my set of vinyl covers and seat foam for my ‘75 Coupe.
They have always been considered the most accurate but other suppliers have come along if late.

I’m going to do what most Vette owners do… I’m going to attempt the install myself and then give-up and take a half-done job to local expert! LOL
good luck.
graham
Thank you very much!!

I bought the set of vinyl covers and foam from Al Knoch. The covers wer very nice but the foam was terrible. Ended up selling them (half of what I paid for them) and buying from Zip Corvette. I did all the frame prep and install myself using the hog ring and hog ring pliers. They turned out fantastic. I had never done this before. You have to be patient and take your time. U Tube is your friend, as is Google. Use baby powder on the foam to help pull the covers on. I would do it again.

I bought the set of vinyl covers and foam from Al Knoch. The covers wer very nice but the foam was terrible. Ended up selling them (half of what I paid for them) and buying from Zip Corvette. I did all the frame prep and install myself using the hog ring and hog ring pliers. They turned out fantastic. I had never done this before. You have to be patient and take your time. U Tube is your friend, as is Google. Use baby powder on the foam to help pull the covers on. I would do it again.
Thank you very much!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.