I haven't received anything yet for my 2017. My garage recently started to stink of fuel (since I brought the Vette home), but I assumed it was the generator, or lawnmower, or something other than my new Corvette....hopefully it is, but this notice sure isn't making me feel great about it.

Received the letter for my 17. Not really worried about it since I had the same letter for my 2006 and nothing happened.
What's annoying is that GM had 11 years between those two cars and never fixed the issue.

The way it usually works is they slowly include model years, so sometime in the next year, they'll likely add 2018's to the mix... They currently say it's up to 2017, but don't be fooled into thinking it's fixed after, they just haven't "seen" it yet.

The way it usually works is they slowly include model years, so sometime in the next year, they'll likely add 2018's to the mix... They currently say it's up to 2017, but don't be fooled into thinking it's fixed after, they just haven't "seen" it yet.
OR
Perhaps in the late 2017 MY production the problem was identified and fixed. I noticed on another C7 forum board that when the notices were first being reported owners of MY 2015,2016,2017 were all receiving the notice at the same time. With component tracking there is no reason that if MY 2018 & 2019 are effected that they would be excluded until a future date. On another board other MY 2018 owners are so far reporting no letter as is the case with my MY 2018.
If and when I get "the letter" I will post.

You are right that this is the other alternative, and I sincerely hope you're right. But experience has shown me my version is more likely. That's how it went with the C6. It is possible that MY2018 are not old enough to have shown issues yet.

I truly hope you're right though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.