I would assume by mid or late 2018 the ZR1 will no longer be just a rumor. It will be the excitement of the day, till the long-awaited mid-engine comes out in 2019.

I'm wagering the ZR1 will debut much sooner than that. If GM marketing has any smarts at all, the ZR1 will be at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this coming January and the tidal wave of buyers trying to find a dealer with an allocation for even one ZR1 will follow.... Here in Canada, the average person will be lucky to see a ZR1 in the flesh before 2020....let alone have an opportunity to buy one.... JMO of course.... :Biggrin:

Reactions: ddgermann
I'm wagering the ZR1 will debut much sooner than that. If GM marketing has any smarts at all, the ZR1 will be at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this coming January and the tidal wave of buyers trying to find a dealer with an allocation for even one ZR1 will follow.... Here in Canada, the average person will be lucky to see a ZR1 in the flesh before 2020....let alone have an opportunity to buy one.... JMO of course.... :Biggrin:

I hope to have mine ordered by summer 18. If not I may need some counselling... or a hug. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread