This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest “FVS” interior rendering

Zora

Corvettes & Road Trips: Priceless
Regular
Sep 23, 2018
U.S. Pacific Northwest
VetteCoins
Interesting how the renderings have evolved. They all actually look pretty good, maybe not the most practical in some cases but the latest one looks generally more realistic although the layout could be improved. I think this person has done an excellent job to produce these. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Zora
BTW, with no torque tube, and the center spline of the ME consequently being primarily used for cooling/electrical lines and similar, I am thinking that for the first time in many decades, there would now be height for cup holders deep enough for actually holding our drinks safely in a 1.0G turn.

I sure hope so!

Reactions: ddgermann
I was drawn to the performance and driveline interface screens added separate from the main infotainment screen.
I realize these are only renderings but this is something the Corvette should have had in the C7 as apposed to the clunky system they have for this performance monitoring aspect now. Really hope to see something like this in the C8.

Of course, my not being Mr. Computer, I had to learn how it works, or at least how it words in a CT6:

If so, what a nice upgrade it would be, not as in a C6/C7, having to put ones fingers not the screen, then when the sun hits it, it looking like hell.