Featured Thread

YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Derek @ddgermann and Spence @SN-III caught playing ... " Last one to let go .... WINS " @ Spring Mountain 30Mar'18

DSC_0039a.jpg

Haha Spence. We were in ZR1 heaven. How lucky to be there at that time. :Woohoo:
You betcha Derek .... although I give us a bit of the control on this ... go slightly "Yoda" to saying ...
It was "Fortune" as we both created the opportunity by purchasing Corvettes; taking advantage of the GM $1k Ownership Experience;
picking the Date to go along with all the arrangements: all for the Random Chance of Fortune for over 20 of these ZR1 beauties to be there
for only 4 days (until being stored away under cover) and also being completely available for our up close and personal inspection.
Well ... OK .... it was quite a bit of luck too ;)

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Couple of absolutely stunning beauties there.....with all the ZR1's! :Biggrin:

Wow, just wow. Love the white with the silver colour on the wheels. I think I like the wheels in silver as opposed to black in this style, but damn. I am jealous. That is just awesome.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.