Featured Thread
May 15, 2016
VetteCoins
Car
2009 C6 coupe
Poor car hasn't been out of the garage in a month or two. Had it put to bed for winter as well as a host of other things healthwise going on occupying my time. But damn....how do you pass up a drive when it hits 22 degrees.....even if it was just to the lab for bloodwork. Almost forgot how soothing hearing that LS3 bark actually was when you mash the go pedal. Another friend had the same idea at the same time today...too funny. Our back road meet up and BS session sure turned alot of heads and had many waves as traffic crept by oogling two sweet rides parked out in the middle of nowhere haha. Really good to see you again Don!
20161108_143057.jpg

Good for you guys! I parked the cars and pulled the liability coverage before jetting off on vacation. After an early spring and a pretty crappy summer, I fully expected an early and harsh winter. Ah well.

Good for you guys! I parked the cars and pulled the liability coverage before jetting off on vacation. After an early spring and a pretty crappy summer, I fully expected an early and harsh winter. Ah well.
Buddy! Where the heck ya been! Glad you got away....had no idea.

Poor car hasn't been out of the garage in a month or two. Had it put to bed for winter as well as a host of other things healthwise going on occupying my time. But damn....how do you pass up a drive when it hits 22 degrees.....even if it was just to the lab for bloodwork. Almost forgot how soothing hearing that LS3 bark actually was when you mash the go pedal. Another friend had the same idea at the same time today...too funny. Our back road meet up and BS session sure turned alot of heads and had many waves as traffic crept by oogling two sweet rides parked out in the middle of nowhere haha. Really good to see you again Don!View attachment 6711

Like you, I too had some health problems in July that put an end to me driving for a few weeks. With the nice weather hanging in there, we are still getting out whenever possible to make up for lost time. A couple of friends dropped in with Steve's 2006 427 car and he even trusted me enough to let me take it for a little spin. I was a good boy. ;) A pretty neat piece of equipment to see slinking up the driveway.
IMG_6808.JPG

Last edited:
Keith that is a very good picture and I thank you for sharing it today.

Went to the Remembrance Service in Haliburton today. Haliburton is a small town, always has been, but when they read the many names of the fallen it brings tears to your eyes. Many families lost multiple members to the cause. The bravery extended from coast to coast and we are indebted to the courage of all.

We cannot forget the sacrifices of those from Newfoundland who gave their all, bravery beyond words.

Keith, I know you have family in the military and I just want to say thank you to them and all others who continue to put themselves in harms way.:canada:

Rest In Peace Gordon Forbes….First Special Service Force "The Black Devils"

Last edited:
Today seems to be the day for at least two of us. I did my winterizing as well today. Stabil in the gas tank and RV antifreeze run through the water pump. Here she is. Parked for the season.

DSCN7170.JPG

Ooops. Wrong post. That one was suppose to be for the Canadian Pressure Washer forum ..... :rolleyes:

LOL.... seriously though....

Such a sweet day here that I pulled Ginger out of the garage and we took off this morning about 11 and headed for Red Deer to renew all the vehicle registrations.. Got the registrations done and then got a bit sidetracked with the 21 degree weather.... Two hours later, pulled into the yard cleaned her up, put down the tire pads and put her away for another season...Barring an abnormal summer event in November that is.... ;)

DSCN7159r.jpg

Cover goes on tomorrow after I'm sure she's dry

DSCN7161r.jpg

I feel your pain. This weekend is clean, clean, clean and shine .... then go to sleep for 5 months. Oh, didn't forget the gas stabilizer and hook up the battery to CTek.

Reactions: Tinman
Yup... she's all hooked up, stabil in.... Thx for the reminder though tyho.... Suppose to be cooler here on the weekend so wanted to get her put away today just in case.... And I wish 5 months... We are closer to 6.... :Banghead:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Hey guys. Just out of curiosity,what’s the ratio for adding stabil to the fuel? Is it one bottle for a full tank? I’ve never used it before.

Hey guys. Just out of curiosity,what’s the ratio for adding stabil to the fuel? Is it one bottle for a full tank? I’ve never used it before.

I believe it's 30 ml to 20 L. The directions will be on the bottle. I always add a little more.

100 millilitres to 30 litres of fuel is what it says on my bottle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread