Regular
2 You're 10
Aug 23, 2010
Southcentral Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1967 BBC coupe
Anyone home? :D

I hope you aren't letting those C1s and C2s gather dust in your garage. Get out there and drive 'em...
IMG_4216-tune-crop-focal-text-GMlogo-550.jpg

Our public deserves to see the very best. ;)

Whereabouts in south central Ontario are you?

There's a weekly cruise happening Thursday nights called HDR's (Hot Dog Run). It's a leisurely cruise from Yorkdale Mall to the CNTower in downtown Toronto.

If you're interested and are close by, we'd love it if you can join us. Good number of C3's, C4's, C5's and C6's. We have 1 '65 join us on occasion. Drivers come from Georgetown, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Maple, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Keswick, Stouffville, Oshawa and Pickering for this cruise, albeit, not everyone makes it every Thursday, but we do have a good showing of cars.

9-10pm at Yorkdale Mall, north end parking lot in front of the Bay.

Tonight, we will be missing a significant number of C5's and 6's as quite a few of them are heading to Carlisle at 5am Friday morning.

Should be a good run tonight for all the cars as it's going to be a cool one.

Stan.

You know, we don't have a lot of C1, C2 guys on here. There is one other for sure I can think of. You should PM Fulie to get him back on here. Maybe some day I can join you in this section, but that is years away. My dad had a 65 convertible with a 365hp 327 and side pipes when I was a kid. I will never forget that car.

not a lot of action on this C1/C2 thread, hopefully it will pick up, i drive my '65 roadster every chance i get.... 383 stroker, 3000 stall ...crazy car!
april2010vetpics001.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.