FARNHAM, QC
VetteCoins
Car
STINGRAY 2016
Province
QC
A little bit early but what the hell!
A long way for you guys from the west.
You would have to register for this when ever that opens up as, I presume, parking is limited in downtown Kingston so they want to try and get everyone possible in for an enjoyable weekend
You can check it out a bit more on the Eastern Ontario Corvette club site.
Eastern Ontario Corvette
I missed it in 2018 because I was over in Europe.

A little bit early but what the hell!
A long way for you guys from the west.
You would have to register for this when ever that opens up as, I presume, parking is limited in downtown Kingston so they want to try and get everyone possible in for an enjoyable weekend
You can check it out a bit more on the Eastern Ontario Corvette club site.
Eastern Ontario Corvette
I missed it in 2018 because I was over in Europe.
I have put it in to the CCF events calendar.

Please tag me for if this event ventures elsewhere from this events page on CCF ... there’s a lot of fine CCF people I have to (and want to) meet and revisit in Ontario and something like this just adds to planning for the right timing. 🙂👍🏻

I have put it in to the CCF events calendar.
wp98ad9175_05_06.jpg

OK Guys & Gals
Believe it or not this is coming up fairly fast. Reservations will open up this October (2019). So give it some thought as to whether or not you want to participate. Kingston is limited as to how many Corvettes they can fit in the city. LOL
Long way from both Eastern and Western Canada so the brain cells need to work on it. It is 3 1/2 hrs for me and I just about live next door compared to some of you guys.
I am sure that it will be a fantastic get together. I went down to the 25th NCM anniversary with some of the Kingston group. Great people.

Just so everyone knows. The gold package is sold out last month. Only Silver and lower now available.
This means no banquet and dinner dance.
still a must attend.
easternontariocorvette.com

ALL SOLD OUT but it doesn't mean that you can not come and trip around.
This is from John Price. If you plan on being in the area you had better check out hotels.

Attention all Invasion Registrants,
We are now officially SOLD OUT for the 2020 Kingston Corvette Invasion. Thank you to all of you who have chosen to participate. It is sure to be a great event.

Reactions: EJChevy
Please tag me for if this event ventures elsewhere from this events page on CCF ... there’s a lot of fine CCF people I have to (and want to) meet and revisit in Ontario and something like this just adds to planning for the right timing. 🙂👍🏻
Hopefully we will see you there. We will be there from Thursday to Sunday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.