Feb 12, 2020
Parkland County
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Grand Sport
Province
AB
Hello everyone, my wife and I, once again signed up for the Horsepower for hope rally this year, to raise awareness and funds for these kids in need.

On July 10th, in Edmonton, there is another "Hit the streets" rally, in support the Kids with Cancer Society

My wife and I wil be joining on July 10th, for our 2nd year. We also have just set up a donation page, so if you are able to spare a few bucks to support this undeniably worthy cause, that would be very much appreciated. This year, the funding is focused on supporting medical and related expenses, along with helping sort through the mental anguish and toll on families, which has only been exaggerated by COVID.

If you are interested in supporting this cause, Please click the picture below:

Screenshot_20210617-113232.jpg

Take care everyone and thank you for your interest and support!

Bump to the top.

What a great cause, just donated this morning.

Morby can reach his goal with your generosity, let us put him over the top!

Support for some very brave kids. ❤️
You are the best, Black! I saw your donation, a very sincere thank you!

I spoke to the organizers of the event a little while ago and asked if they would consider an all Corvette group (20 cars) and next year, with a little notice, we can make it happen!

Now lets see this group in action!

Hi All,

Got our rally stickers put on last night. Lots of amazing cars out there joining this year, but the Vette's really stick out. Also, a gentle bump to the top, if anyone wants to donate to this cause and these kids.

If nothing else, a little eye candy for you below, but this is "Powered by Hope!"

IMG_2109.JPG

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg
IMG_2105.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread