Feb 12, 2020
Parkland County
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Grand Sport
Province
AB
Hey everyone, as promised on another thread, I committed to providing some more details on the Horsepower for Hope 2020 event(s).

On August 22nd, in Edmonton, there is a "Hit the streets" rally, in support of KWC society. Horsepower for Hope 2020 - Kids with Cancer Society

My wife and I wil be joining on August 22nd and will attend all of the side events until then. We also have just set up a donation page set up, so if you are able to spare a few bucks to support this undeniably worthy cause, that would be very much appreciated.

Please donate here https://kwc.akaraisin.com/ui/h4h2020/participant/6027929?Lang=en-CA&abcId=17821462&TV=1

Take care everyone!

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Donation made and a bump to the top for you.

Come on folks times are tough but these kids with so much spirt need all the help they can get.

Have a fun and safe day Morby.
Wow! Thank you soooo much! That was awesome of you!

These tough times need a good news story and you just made that happen!

Well done!

:jump::worship1:

• Winner
Hey everyone, as promised on another thread, I committed to providing some more details on the Horsepower for Hope 2020 event(s).

On August 22nd, in Edmonton, there is a "Hit the streets" rally, in support of KWC society. Horsepower for Hope 2020 - Kids with Cancer Society

My wife and I wil be joining on August 22nd and will attend all of the side events until then. We also have just set up a donation page set up, so if you are able to spare a few bucks to support this undeniably worthy cause, that would be very much appreciated.

Please donate here https://kwc.akaraisin.com/ui/h4h2020/participant/6027929?Lang=en-CA&abcId=17821462&TV=1

Take care everyone!

Kudos on your efforts for a good cause. Donation made.

I told my wife last night that you guys would come through and so far 5 CCF members have shown up in spades! I've been extremely impressed by this team over the last few months, but this selfless generosity that you are exhibiting, is amazing. These kids deserve it!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

How do we get in on this event? Do we need to raise a certain amount of money in order to participate, or is there an entry fee, etc?
Hey Dale, registration is $100 per car. Please see the first link above in thread #1. First link should take you to the page to sign up. Hope to see you there if not before at another event!

Reactions: Dale124
Rruuff, thanks so much! SO nice of you! Can you join in August?
Glad to support a great cause. Not sure about August. I'm booked at a salmon lodge that week if BC lets them open up by then. Hopefully you get lots of support and a great turnout, even without me... lol....

Glad to support a great cause. Not sure about August. I'm booked at a salmon lodge that week if BC lets them open up by then. Hopefully you get lots of support and a great turnout, even without me... lol....
Thank you, sir!
Next year, I'm going to take a collection to join you on a fishing adventure! Take care!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread