Aug 14, 2014
Vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 HTC
Province
BC
2020 Corvette: Key Fob Capabilities| Chevrolet - YouTube

Look at this video. It clearly shows that memory seats, mirrors, and steering wheel will move to programmed driver position when car is unlocked.

This is a video produced by GM.

Why does not my 2020 Convertible work like this? You have to start the car first before car adjusts the positions. Or you have to use the door memory button.

Dealer says car will not do it either. But the video says otherwise. What am I missing?

Not sure how you setup the seat memory but I matched my seat in the user profile which links to a FOB. So essentially my seat automatically goes to the exit position when I open the door from the inside and then again brings me to my memorized drive position as soon as i get back in the car and press the ignition button. This works for me. You simply have to go into the settings of the user profile to link the settings and actions.

I guess the question is, why do you want it going to the memorized positions when you unlock the car anyways? I want my settings to move the seat as far back and wheel out of the way as much as possible so I can get in the car easily. Then I want the settings to adjust to my position when I am ready to drive which is when I push the ignition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.