I don’t know about local cars & coffee stuff but the May long weekend will be CORVETTE central in Kelowna. Should be a bunch of fun @ the RAMADA! Big Western Canada meet.

The local car/coffee @ McCurdy Corner on Wednesday nites probably won’t officially start until April.
Same with Thursday nites @ the Summerland Dairy Queen.
Peachland has a car nite as well.

waiting for the sun!! It will be here soon enough.

graham
South Langley

I don’t know about local cars & coffee stuff but the May long weekend will be CORVETTE central in Kelowna. Should be a bunch of fun @ the RAMADA! Big Western Canada meet.

The local car/coffee @ McCurdy Corner on Wednesday nites probably won’t officially start until April.

graham
South Langley
Graham, please keep me in the loop with lots of notice as I would like to participate. I need notice so I can find subs for my tennis league participation. Thanks man!!! :Cheers2:

graham
South Langley
Where do you find out about the Corvette central meet in Kelowna?

It was just announced a couple of weeks ago that theKelowna Corvette Club will host the May Long weekend event for the Canada Council of Corvette Clubs, Western Region calendar.

The CCCCwr is a consortium of all major Corvette Clubs in Western Canada.
Host clubs offer many events during the year for everyone to get together.
The CCCCwr site is Canadian Council of Corvette Clubs - Western Region.
The calendar has not been updated yet. As we are waiting for weekend commitments from other Clubs for other weekends.

you can PM me for more Council info if you like
graham
South Langley
Riverside Corvette Club,

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread