Paul and Logan

I'm New Here
You're 5
Aug 1, 2017
Waterloo Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1977 corvette
Hi all. Just joined and wanted to know if anyone recognizes the body kit and headlights on our car. See pics. It was stored for years and great project for my son and I to enjoy.
Glad to be a member of the forum!

Attachments

• 20170729_201549.jpg
    20170729_201549.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • 20170729_201559.jpg
    20170729_201559.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 20170729_201536.jpg
    20170729_201536.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 20170729_201527.jpg
    20170729_201527.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
I have been searching and can't find anything like it. Great score for being unique!.
It has stock 350 and interior. Not a bad ride just can't be in the rain as no roof lol!

Hi Paul and Logan.
Welcome. This is the best forum around. You will have fun here. Tons of great experienced people with knowledge on all the generations of Corvette.
You have a very unique ride there. Wow
It looks very clean and well put together. Nice way to start off with Corvette. I'm sure there will be tons of questions for you as this bunch love the details. Me...same... guilty.
Is the interior modded out as well?
D

One thing we will need is to work on getting a roof for it. Will have to be custom as they chopped the 77 coupe it used to be to make it what it is today. No trunk either as all molded together nice and clean. My understanding it sat for years so lots of imperfections in the paint but shined up great. My mechanic has it now to get it certfied but doesn't need too much. My little guy is only 9 so have years before his drivers test to get it perfect. He will help me restore it to earn the right to drive it!

Awesome! Congrats on getting into your first vette and welcome to the forum!!! As stated, the tail lights are easy to pin as being from an Acura RSX. Headlights, not so easy to pin down.

Paul and Logan
welcome to the forum Paul and Logan, nice to see a one of a kind Corvette, bet it gets the looks. I' ve seen a lot of kits but never another one like that. Sure is interesting looking, if you got the buyer's package that should help get you some history on the car's origin and who built it. Good luck with the hunt, should be a fun car to own.

Headlights are from a 2004 dodge Intrepid believe it or not! Looking for a hardtop to modify for the car. If I start with a 68 to 75 hardtop I should be able to modify it to fit. If anyone has one for sale please let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.